Race Information:

Date: Sunday 10th May 2015
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco

Event Format:
1. Qualifying session
2. Race 1 - 25% distance, grid order based on the qualifying session
3. Race 2 - 25% distance, grid order randomised by the game

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Race Graphic:

Reactions: ThomasIrishHD

MAGNUSSEN

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 29, 2015
Hi guys,
im a reserve driver for League 1 and hope for good racing with you ;)

got some experience by driving in the f1-game.de league since 4 saisons, also with Ycoms and Klawutzke

DoubleDee1010

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 25, 2014
Welcome @MAGNUSSEN :D Looking forward to racing you ;)

And also Im not attending tomorrow -.- Again missing out on maybe some good points but heyhoo, see you next week hopefully :D
peace

• Funny
Reactions: ThomasIrishHD

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
I have some sort of tennis tournament tomorrow (called "Interclub"). Normally it shouldn't be a problem to race, but you'll never know how long the matches go. ;) In worst cases I can't attend, I'll inform @klawutzke if that happens.

ThomasIrishHD

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 17, 2014
Dont do a Isner vs Mahut on it @Ycoms :p It will be interesting to see if I have any pace at all since Ive been playing a load of Pcars lately and no F1 XD

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
Wow, I ran home like an idiot, was two minutes too late for race one and then I just can't connect to the lobby...destiny. :p

EDIT: Ok, I said nothing. xD

Last edited:

PedroRC

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 16, 2014
had to leave the race as my new wheel didnt seem to work as it should. the game doesnt seem to recognize it either. hope i can get it right for the remaining races

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Well, the first race went just about perfect, barring the disconnect and rolling start...

The second race was going pretty well, I went from P9 to P3 and all over P2 on lap 5. I was on primes too, so was pretty sure of at least P2 and I might have even been able to catch Marco for P1. Then I got some horrible horrible lag, I was running about 1-2 FPS for about 40 seconds, which eventually made me lose my front wing! By the time I had pit, I was P11 and had to do 15 laps on options. I did get the lag again, but fortunately it was on a straight and I had to stop recording to get rid of it, so no video! :/ Somehow, by the end, I was in P4, but the biggest achievement was the distance on the tyres! They were gone by the end, but wow, what epic damage limitation, I'll take that! :D

Nukka

1-time AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Oct 10, 2014
Happy with the first race ofc, p2 behind the untouchable alex, second race, started in p1, i thought. Ended up in p12 after the restart :)
Second lap i got pushed in to the wall by dashima and lost the whole wing. After that the whole race went to ****, gambled twice tjat sc would come and pitted, butofc ot didnt. Desperate move. however a sad outcome wheni felt i had really good pace. Either way, fun again. Cya next week