UK
Round 3 - Vietnam Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 20

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 20th September 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hanoi Street Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

George Roke

Formula 3 1st Driver
Oct 21, 2015
Frimley
Not expecting much from this race, have been practicing all week to try to get a rhythm for this circuit, its honestly quite hard

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Not expecting much from this race, have been practicing all week to try to get a rhythm for this circuit, its honestly quite hard
I did a tt and did a 1.35 something. All I'm aiming to do is survive, then pick up pts from those that die lol

Reactions: hughesy

FORMULA1FAN71

F1 Test Driver
Sep 2, 2019
United States
Geez, I’m doing 1:43 so far (although only just started practising)
Is that good? I don’t remember my practice times.
But again with the 100% career races this time I won it from 10th only 1 wing change as I think i got rammed in the back by sainz and it damaged my front wing which was weird. I really hope I can recover in the championship if I don’t score points here it’s basically over :/

JackGame88

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 15, 2019
Birmingham, UK
Oh, but the world record is below 1:31 so still plenty of time to find there ;) I just did 1:36.0 and I’m done for today, will do some more practice tomorrow

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
quali means diddly, all about the race. and this seems to be another Monaco for me so not expecting much here

Reactions: JordanMcGonigal

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
A war of attrition tonight boys, don’t force moves cos the walls bite hard. Like LC says qualy means very little, I’m expecting a safety car at some point tonight aswell

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Never raced here did some laps on rFactor months ago on a poorly made version so should be interesting when I do my first time trial practice later.