XB1 ROUND 3 - VIETNAM GRAND PRIX [20/09/20 20:00 UK]

miniminiman09

2-time AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 16, 2018
UK
Hey guys i am doing the results right now, as i did not do the car selection could you help me out?

Firstly what is roszondas88 aor name?

Also if your gamertag is different from your AOR name could you let me know

miniminiman09

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 16, 2018
UK
Standings are pretty much done, just need to confirm who roszondas88 is

JackGame88

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 15, 2019
Birmingham, UK
@miniminiman09 actually on the topic of AI taking over when someone retires, is that person still counted as a finisher and on the place where the AI finished? That doesn’t make sense to me. @SoggyCabbages was behind be before he retired, then the AI replaced him, took me over as it was flying around the track and he’s classified in front of me, despite retiring

miniminiman09

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 16, 2018
UK
It depends on when he left, if he completes 90% of the race he is classified as finishing. When did @SoggyCabbages leave?

JackGame88

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 15, 2019
Birmingham, UK
No idea when he finished, must have been before before 90% as I was racing his ghost for a god few laps (maybe even more than 10) I rather wanted to question the whole AI ghosting situation. Maybe it’s just me being thick (I only did like 3 races in multiplayer in F1 2020) but is there a way to find out the drivers where AI took their place outside of looking at the race footage?

JackGame88

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 15, 2019
Birmingham, UK
Just wanted to reiterate the situation: is this a loophole? Should we change anything within the rules or server settings? I mean this time all was good, although I called it out almost by accident, @SoggyCabbages being a good member admitted to his retirement, but is this something we could prevent? As I can see it could potentially be unfair to the slower but persistent drivers :)

FORMULA1FAN71

F1 Test Driver
Sep 2, 2019
United States
Just wanted to reiterate the situation: is this a loophole? Should we change anything within the rules or server settings? I mean this time all was good, although I called it out almost by accident, @SoggyCabbages being a good member admitted to his retirement, but is this something we could prevent? As I can see it could potentially be unfair to the slower but persistent drivers :)
No loophole. Usually it’s up to the cod to say whethra person has left and then they change that. Since we don’t have that luxury I should probably keep track of those and mention it to minimini when sending the results. Or if people say the left or quit would be easier

Reactions: JackGame88

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
I'm sorry what's actually the issue here? I retired way before 90% (before 60%) even so why is there debate over to whether I am classified?

Sgt Moncho

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 7, 2019
London
I believe they are talking about ai difficulty, please can you keep this at 90 for the race @LC SPEED DEMON
I believe with the poor stability of the online game it should be left at 90. It seems to be a common theme of getting thrown out of the lobby by the game. Revisit at a later date when there is more consistancy. What should be looked at in my opinion is to establish something in order to get back into the lobby just a thought.

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I believe with the poor stability of the online game it should be left at 90. It seems to be a common theme of getting thrown out of the lobby by the game. Revisit at a later date when there is more consistancy. What should be looked at in my opinion is to establish something in order to get back into the lobby just a thought.
I sent plenty of back up invites last race, soggy cabbages just quit rather than disconnected I think. Well that's what he said at Bahrain.

Reactions: FORMULA1FAN71

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Had an okay race. Great start and chilling around 4/5th I think. Pitted off the softs early and went onto some mediums was doing Well when everyone else was making their first stops. Came out the pits for the second time on about lap 18. Someone tried an overtake on me outside turn 1 and I lost some wing. Then I tried an overtake beginning of sector 3 back on them and that didn’t work lost more wing. Couldn’t be arsed after and just retired. If that’s rule breaking oh well.

positive that i have top 4 pace but need to finish a race lol.

Sgt Moncho

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 7, 2019
London
I sent plenty of back up invites last race, soggy cabbages just quit rather than disconnected I think. Well that's what he said at Bahrain.
So which one am I supposed to use because at Bahrain I got pushed out by game and yes you had sent backup invites but when I went to use there were none only got in through invite can't remember who it was now. Am I doing something wrong.