Germany
Round 3 - Vietnam Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 20

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 20th September 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hanoi Street Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @potato_jons (trip)
- @Cubalibre01

Last edited:

exodium

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jul 29, 2019
Germany
absolute stupid is exact what this track is..... sooooo bad this track.... really didnt like it. its just straight and no really funny corners
but anyways we try our best :)

potato_jons

Pro Karter
Aug 7, 2020
Finland
Can't participate this race as I've booked a trip for this weekend and I won't be home until monday. Looking forward to China and Netherlands though

blurixe

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 28, 2020
Calarasi, Romania
Honestly this league is such a joke. I can’t believe how many idiots are racing, it’s worse than an online lobby. At one point it wasn’t even annoying me anymore, it was just funny. How can you spin and crash on formation lap or when behind safety car? Also, most of the grid has no idea what clean racing means. I have no words, it’s not even worth reporting, half of the grid is filled with people who have absolutely no idea how to drive a car.

please give my spot to someone else. I am out. I can not race again with such people, it’s just unbelieveable really.

exodium

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jul 29, 2019
Germany
!!!!
guys really. that is absolutly impossible. no way to race like this!
this is a reminder to everyone:
READ THE AOR RULES FOR RACES AGAIN AND DRIVE LIKE THEM!!!!
Everything else is not acceptable!!!

It was the same in Australia btw, Bahrain idk, was not there but i could imagine it was the same!

blackmiles

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 17, 2018
Germany
No please dont @blurixe. I think you should give them another try. It is a new pretty unique street circuit where some people who dont have enough training do some massive errors. But I firmly believe in China they will be better

Always keep the positive mental attitude and just report the idiots and have fun here :)

blurixe

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 28, 2020
Calarasi, Romania
@blackmiles i have been taken out 3 times, and none was because of this new circuit, it’s because people have no idea how to race. I have played league races before on vietnam and it was never this bad. People just treat this like online lobbies and play bumper cars.

AOR vMax

Formula Karter
Jul 27, 2020
Netherlands
I was happy with my race, was a bit tricky after I got jumped in the pits, to get back to the front, but otherwise it was good.
Possibly my pace is on the high side for this split, but it is still somewhat early days.

blackmiles

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 17, 2018
Germany
Look, I'll admit this race was pretty horrible in the back from what i have heard. But I think in our league there were like 0 steward posts because of any incidents involving crashes ruining races. So we can give them another try at least for one more week. You are quick competition and I dont want to lose you because of 1 rage :(
@blurixe

AOR vMax

Formula Karter
Jul 27, 2020
Netherlands
!!!!
guys really. that is absolutly impossible. no way to race like this!
this is a reminder to everyone:
READ THE AOR RULES FOR RACES AGAIN AND DRIVE LIKE THEM!!!!
Everything else is not acceptable!!!

It was the same in Australia btw, Bahrain idk, was not there but i could imagine it was the same!

From my perspective, Bahrain was quite good, I had to go through the field quite a bit and there was some decent racing.
I agree Australia was quite terrible, and it cost me quite a lot of positions.

Kevgenetics

Pro Karter
Aug 10, 2020
Germany
For me finishing this race in 5th was like a miracle. Got a decent start but than had an incident with one of the Ferraris. For me this was a racing incident and I payed the price with spinning in the hairpin. After that I speeded during safety car and went in two times to also fullfill the drive-through which didn't worked and I had to a third time again. After that I spun during the last safety car but managed a good recovery even with some front wing damage. Tbh it was a terrible performance from my side but I think I didn't compromise anyone else to bad.

Bahrain was a good race overall with good & fair racing all over the field in my opinion, so hopefully we can continue on that basis in the future.