Jul 26, 2018
Round 3 - Vietnam Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 20

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 20th September 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hanoi Street Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@FlexesMarci
@iCeKiD
@Polarhase
@Leto

Last edited:

Polarhase

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jul 26, 2018
I won't participate in the race today, because I am ill. @FlySlyvain will be your host today. Please add him!
I will join the lobby on start to check the settings.

If someone can make screenshots from the Qualifying and Race results (one time with and one without penalties), I would really appreciate it :giggle:

• Friendly
Reactions: tYsU^

Levingston

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 15, 2017
Hope you get well soon @Polarhase!

Also, forget Russia or Baku or Austin. This is the worst Hermann Tilke construction I've ever raced in. I hated it tbh... It was a disaster from start to end. P13 on the grid and P9 in the race, which is not satisfying for me as everybody past fly me so fast... I really didn't like the place. Congratz to @tYsU^ on the win also with other podium participants. Onto the next one I guess...

Also I still would like to see some interaction between the drivers and reserves on DC or somewhere more hehe...

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: tYsU^ and Polarhase

tYsU^

S19 AOR PC F7 Champion
May 19, 2014
Qual P1:
Overall the feeling was very good. I did the best lap on my second run, but in the last corner I hit the wall and damaged the wing and I did 1: 33,711. I could have done 1: 33,400 or even faster on that lap if I hadn't made that mistake
But then on my last run managed to make 1: 33,612.

Race P1:
The start was fairly good, but it could have been better. I don't know why, but right after the start I had a message about blue flag. Has anyone had it too?
On the first corner, someone hit me, I think it was @FlySlyvain but I'm not sure.
I was in the first position all the time and controlled the pace. I went to the box on lap 10 and changed to medium tires.
Overall a very good race and zero mistakes most importantly.

Congratulations to everyone who finished the race because it's not an easy task.
Unbelievable that there was no VSC and SC at all. :cool:

Darius150

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 20, 2020
sorry guys for the absence in the race, i was outside with my friends and i couldn't message anyone, because my phone was stopped and no battery, and then just shut down, i'm really sorry for that, but next time i will do 100% and it's gonna be alright (y)

Reactions: tYsU^