Nov 15, 2018
Round 4 - Austrian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 5th May 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Red Bull Ring
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Last edited:

Hand Solo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 1, 2014
I really really hope to be back. Stitches coming out Friday afternoon, and hope i can be told i can drive again (i mean i need too for work in real life!).

MrSascha

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Nov 15, 2018
I really really hope to be back. Stitches coming out Friday afternoon, and hope i can be told i can drive again (i mean i need too for work in real life!).
I don't understand now. In this case are you in the race or not? xD

Hand Solo

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 1, 2014
On the balance of probability, I will be in the race. Once the stitches are out I will know for sure

Aelirenn

Pro Karter
Dec 7, 2018
Good Luck everyone for tonights race! I was asked by @SilvaTax to tell you guys that he might not make it today.

Nevermind our boy @SilvaTax who just turned 22 is ready to race !

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: MrSascha

Magneten1

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 8, 2018
It's a bit late, but I will not be able to participate this race, because of driving lessons in real life.

• Agree
Reactions: MrSascha

Elliota

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 1, 2019
@Elliota what happen? You closed the door and push me to the grass and nearly to the wall.
I don't really know what incident you're talking about, but I thought that my racing was fair for at least most of the race. I don't remember doing it, but I'm very sorry if I did close the door at some point, I didn't mean to.

Elliota

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 1, 2019
Great race, by the way! Getting my first points finish of the season (and in fact my whole league racing career) was a surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one. I hope to see you all next weekend for some more good racing!

Reactions: Radek11CZ

Radek11CZ

Pro Karter
Dec 4, 2018
I don't really know what incident you're talking about, but I thought that my racing was fair for at least most of the race. I don't remember doing it, but I'm very sorry if I did close the door at some point, I didn't mean to.
Its happen in first lap turn 2. I was going inside and you closed the door and push me nearly to the wall. I lost a few position. The rest of the race was fair. You are driving very clear. Only first lap turn 2 was dangerous. :D But sometimes its happen. Good luck to next race.

Status
Not open for further replies.