Jan 13, 2014
Round 4 - Austrian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 5th May 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Red Bull Ring
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

AOR_all3ren

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 4, 2018
Difficult curcuit in my opinion. Ill not be able to qualify as good as in china, where i would have won the race for sure but im sure i will gain many positions in the race hopefully ill end inside the top6

frandythomsen

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 10, 2017
Quali: Was quick enough to get pole, as i did many laps quicker than the pole time in practice, and i also had a lap that was quicker in the actual quali, but ran wide the last corner so was invalif. Then i was doing some laps with race fuel to get used to the race conditions and keep my self fresh for the last run, but stupid me managed to forget to change the fuel back. So went out with 38 laps of fuel. Still decent with 2nd, but wanted my first aor pole.
Race:
Great start and moved into the lead, but @TheTubbyNinja hit me into turn 1 so i went back to 5th, but reovertook that guy (can’t remember who) so i went into 4th again). Overtook @Sneaky24-7Ninja to get into 3rd, and followed @AOR_all3ren for a few laps, before i overtook him and then pitted a few laps earlier than the rest, because i was doing a 2 stop, wasnt exactly helped by speeding in the pits though. Fought my way up the field, and came out again in 6th for the last stint and i overtook @Hamres and @Zuidema and was basically battling hamres for the last 10 laps, so neither of us could properly focus on catching the top 3, so i crossed the line 4th, but got 5th because of time penalties

SamGamerOfficial

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
Quali: Was on pole pace or P2 for sure put last pinultimate corner got block by @AOR_all3ren who was going in the pits I believe. So my final run have been not bad after did a good lap but carried To much speed turn 1, so started P5.

Race: Good start but going in turn 1, got breakchecked nearly because there was an incident if my memory is right, so just about slowed down and not got wing damage. Than first stint went really well and I was consistent. But eventually @marviiin1412 was on supersoft tyre and was catching me did not fight him to hard because no point if racing with old Ultras vs Supers on good contidion yet. Than I pitted on soft did a massive undercut on @Fordfocus987654 and @marviiin1412 was good battle with them. After incident with @DON SILVA obviously ruined my race with wing damage pitted again to repair my wing damage. And finished on P10 instead of podium...

Last edited:

Andrei Ivan

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Mar 28, 2016
Hello,
Because i think this tier is too higher for me, no good results in 3 races and poor laptimes comparing with the others from here i want to kindly ask you to move me to S6 and change me with the best driver from there and promote him to S5. Thank you. @DON SILVA ,@joshualuke1993

AOR_all3ren

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 4, 2018
Quali: Was on pole pace or P2 for sure put last pinultimate corner got block by @AOR_all3ren who was going in the pits I believe. So my final run have been not bad after did a good lap but carried To much speed turn 1, so started P5.

Race: Good start but going in turn 1, got breakchecked nearly because there was an incident if my memory is right, so just about slowed down and not got wing damage. Than first stint went really well and I was consistent. But eventually @marviiin1412 was on supersoft tyre and was catching me did not fight him to hard because no point if racing with old Ultras vs Supers on good contidion yet. Than I pitted on soft did a massive undercut on @Fordfocus987654 and @marviiin1412 was good battle with them. After incident with @DON SILVA obviously ruined my race with wing damage pitted again to repair my wing damage. And finished on P10 instead of podium...
Sorry if i blocked you i didn‘t even realize that :oops::oops:

• Clever
Reactions: SamGamerOfficial

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Hello,
Because i think this tier is too higher for me, no good results in 3 races and poor laptimes comparing with the others from here i want to kindly ask you to move me to S6 and change me with the best driver from there and promote him to S5. Thank you. @DON SILVA ,@joshualuke1993
We will not be moving you down as we don't believe you're out of your depth here. We raced last season. I know what you're capable of