PC - Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix [01/09/2019 - 08:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix [01/09/2019 - 08:00pm UK]

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 10, 2018
Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 1st September 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Baku City Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @HaiCo
- @trumpa94

Last edited:

xDerpOG

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2016
After qualifying P5, a decent result from me, I got an illegal overtake on the exit of T1 after getting hit a little bit wide. No big deal, I planned to do it on the exit of T2. I got hit wide again this time into the wall on the exit and I got an orange RF end plate. At least the illegal overtake went away :p. In the end that didn't affect my pace that much as I was running 2/4 wings anyway. I got my wing replaced on my pitstop and didn't have much action from there. More and more cars started to pit which eventually put me into P4 (maybe 1 DNF ahead too) but I drove a clean race until the end. Some confusing lag made it seem like I was going to get P3 in the end but it fixed itself on the last lap.

Congrats @Mackisdoodle on the win and @M4RCC and @Kohai on the podiums.