PC - Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix [04/11/2018 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix [04/11/2018 08:00PM]

cata82

Pro Karter
Sep 8, 2018
Guys, @TheVerenzak, my gaming pc had its ssd die on me just now, as i tried to start it for the race. Can't race, i think there's other issues with the pc which i have to diagnose, not just the storage part. Sorry for the late notice and enjoy the race guys!

• Informative
Reactions: TheVerenzak

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
Quality of racing is bloody shite, can't get through Lap 1 without some **** acting a **** and driving like a ****.

Why even waste your time coming to a race to just drive like a fucktard.

Reactions: acerees

xDerpOG

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2016
Pretty good race for me. I broke my front wing after I had already stopped for a 1 stop (US - S) So I pitted with about 11 laps to go and put on some SS tires and ended up in a personal best of P5. I maybe could have finished higher if didn't crash but I'm happy with where I'm at. All in all it was really enjoyable. I didn't record however because I tried to in qualy but my PC was lagging. See you all next week. (I think lol)

Frihman

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 1, 2018
Much like Seb Vettel, I have been my own worst enemy this season, and especially this race. I was really enjoying the race and there was clean, fair racing (at least in my experience) and I had some good overtakes. I was nailed on for my best finish of the season aaaaand I locked up and demolished my front wing.

Hopefully I do better next race! :D

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Well done on the win @Beyond

I had a few good battles and was looking okay until my half spin causing the VSC.

@defisparta battle was fun. I blew it on the penultimate lap by overshooting turn 1. But you blew it at the castle last lap.

E4SY

Pro Karter
Apr 3, 2018
I couldnt prepare for the race and drove from P19 to P7. I think I can be happy with the result but it still feels like a lose cause @BoomSonK overtook me on the last 10 meters - well done mate. Wasnt fast but constant. Thinking about doing a highlights video. :unsure:

BoomSonK

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 9, 2018
Haha sorry @E4SY. It was like Bottas vs Stroll 2017 on Baku.

Got the qualifying done with P8 on the SS.
Race was little bit weird, my strategy was a 1 stop but it changed to a 3 stop with 2 times a frontwing stop.
Still a little bad sad about the 6th place, because if i didnt stop that 2 times for a new frontwing. I will be fighting for the first place.
But yea points are points so i need to be happy.

Levingston

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 15, 2017
Yeah I crashed... 2 broken FW killed my vibe orelse a points fibish was inevitable. Well... Off to Barcelona.