PC - Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix [04/11/2018 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix [04/11/2018 08:00PM]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

cata82

Pro Karter
Sep 8, 2018
Guys, @TheVerenzak, my gaming pc had its ssd die on me just now, as i tried to start it for the race. Can't race, i think there's other issues with the pc which i have to diagnose, not just the storage part. Sorry for the late notice and enjoy the race guys!

• Informative
Reactions: TheVerenzak

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
Quality of racing is bloody shite, can't get through Lap 1 without some **** acting a **** and driving like a ****.

Why even waste your time coming to a race to just drive like a fucktard.

Reactions: acerees

xDerpOG

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 17, 2016
Pretty good race for me. I broke my front wing after I had already stopped for a 1 stop (US - S) So I pitted with about 11 laps to go and put on some SS tires and ended up in a personal best of P5. I maybe could have finished higher if didn't crash but I'm happy with where I'm at. All in all it was really enjoyable. I didn't record however because I tried to in qualy but my PC was lagging. See you all next week. (I think lol)

Frihman

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 1, 2018
Much like Seb Vettel, I have been my own worst enemy this season, and especially this race. I was really enjoying the race and there was clean, fair racing (at least in my experience) and I had some good overtakes. I was nailed on for my best finish of the season aaaaand I locked up and demolished my front wing.

Hopefully I do better next race! :D

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Well done on the win @Beyond

I had a few good battles and was looking okay until my half spin causing the VSC.

@defisparta battle was fun. I blew it on the penultimate lap by overshooting turn 1. But you blew it at the castle last lap.

E4SY

Pro Karter
Apr 3, 2018
I couldnt prepare for the race and drove from P19 to P7. I think I can be happy with the result but it still feels like a lose cause @BoomSonK overtook me on the last 10 meters - well done mate. Wasnt fast but constant. Thinking about doing a highlights video. :unsure:

BoomSonK

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 9, 2018
Haha sorry @E4SY. It was like Bottas vs Stroll 2017 on Baku.

Got the qualifying done with P8 on the SS.
Race was little bit weird, my strategy was a 1 stop but it changed to a 3 stop with 2 times a frontwing stop.
Still a little bad sad about the 6th place, because if i didnt stop that 2 times for a new frontwing. I will be fighting for the first place.
But yea points are points so i need to be happy.

Levingston

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 15, 2017
Yeah I crashed... 2 broken FW killed my vibe orelse a points fibish was inevitable. Well... Off to Barcelona.