PS4 - Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix - 4th November 2018 [8:00pm (UK time)] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix - 4th November 2018 [8:00pm (UK time)]

Jason007

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 4th November 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Baku City Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Wesley3071

Last edited:

DietzgLa2003

Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2018
I'm really looking forward to this race. Baku is one of my favourite tracks and after crashing out in P4 on the penultimate lap in Australia and two missed races because of a student exchange, I'm hoping for some good points!

Jason007

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Reminder to all that there is no race today 10/21 due to conflicting times with the United States Grand Prix!

F1Scotgolf

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
phew just got home was going to rush and get some laps in now i dont need to worry and can be prepared for the race next week

Jason007

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 9, 2017
Reminder to all there is no race again this weekend due to conflicting with the Mexico Grand Prix. See you all on November 4th!

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
Hello guys, I am racing in F8 and I've heard F7 and F9 are interested in practicing with F8.
I'm going to host a practice session at 13:00 UK time. If you're interested send me a message and send me a friend request on PSN: Carcanon

@Jason007 is it possible for you to inform/tag everyone of F9? Thank you!

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Hello guys, I am racing in F8 and I've heard F7 and F9 are interested in practicing with F8.
I'm going to host a practice session at 13:00 UK time. If you're interested send me a message and send me a friend request on PSN: Carcanon

@Jason007 is it possible for you to inform/tag everyone of F9? Thank you!
@Carcanon
Glad I'm not in your league! What did you do? 1.39.0 on the red tyre? I managed a pb of 1.39.4 on the ultra and a 1.40.0 on the red.
A tip to those who haven't started practising yet.... Don't bother with the ultra as it only lasts around 5 laps!

Reactions: Carbon and Carcanon

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
@Carcanon
Glad I'm not in your league! What did you do? 1.39.0 on the red tyre? I managed a pb of 1.39.4 on the ultra and a 1.40.0 on the red.
A tip to those who haven't started practising yet.... Don't bother with the ultra as it only lasts around 5 laps!
To be honest, that lap (38.9) surprised me a bit. Offline in Grand Prix mode I only managed a 39.8 on the SS and 39.0 on the US.
On Thursdays there are going to be practice sessions with F8. So if you or anyone else likes to practice let someone of my league know you like to join (y)

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
I'd be up for it, but it depends heavily on the time. The 13:00 UK time mentioned above is 06:00 for me, and in a few days we move clocks back an hour too. Still possible since I have few commitments and a sporadic schedule.
Last season it was at 20:00 UK time. Probably will be also around that time this season

Reactions: Carbon

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I hit a wall on average every 10 laps so estimate 4 pitstops for me? The dilema is, should I go for it in quali and try to be near the front or play safe and start at the back? Very much a lottery this race! 3 weeks has been too long a gap. Stupid real F1calendar! I hope we all have a great race. Good luck all.

Reactions: Carbon

F1Scotgolf

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
im am currently having audio issues at present no idea why might try and plug headset directly into the ps4 tonight rather than the extended usb sockets

F1Scotgolf

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Why did you leave the PSN Chat?
I got annoyed with the notifications popping up every 3 seconds with people chatting about laps they did in the lobby together. just annoyed me so i left the chat being dealing with some issues at home and wasnt in the mood. did not know that it would offend people because i left