PS4 - Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix - 4th November 2018 [8:00pm (UK time)] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix - 4th November 2018 [8:00pm (UK time)]

iej76

F1 Test Driver
Oct 15, 2015
@MrRobinhx I love your race videos but they are ruined by you using the racing line. Now you've had a win why not join the rest of us not using the line. It will take a few hours of practise to get used to it but its a much better racing experience without the green yellow and red blocks all over the track.
“Ruined” seems a bit harsh! I don’t have racing line but did last season. Keep it if you want mr robin. Each to their own

Reactions: chris130256

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
@iej76 Each to his own is right. I have massive respect for people who reduce the assists they have used in previous seasons. It is a learning curve. Tell me why are you not using the line now?

SEAN-GBR

Formula Karter
May 14, 2018
How did some of you guys know it was going to be wet before qualifying? The earlier AOR races?

F1Scotgolf

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
How did some of you guys know it was going to be wet before qualifying? The earlier AOR races?
You can check the race weather by pressing Triangle in the menu where you see the Quali weather.
Like carbon says check in the garage as i didnt i went for my dry strategy and stayed on SS instead of US and it kinda screwed me slightly hahah but hey ho we learn by our mistakes

• Agree
Reactions: SEAN-GBR and Carbon