PC - Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix [9/1/2019 - 8:00PM ET] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix [9/1/2019 - 8:00PM ET]

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 1st September 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (ET)
Circuit: Baku City Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Arcrax
@dragonbone81
@Zephyr
@Shentar

-

Last edited:
Reactions: Fizzymon

codeGreene

Pro Karter
Jun 2, 2019
I loathe the /r/f1game subreddit. Numerous people post ridiculous bugs and ridiculous public lobby videos with people ramming you off the track but no one wants to hold Codemasters accountable. I'm just going to stop going there, virtually no one there gives a **** about improving the game. Glad I found you guys instead. Hope we have a better lobby this week guys!

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
I loathe the /r/f1game subreddit. Numerous people post ridiculous bugs and ridiculous public lobby videos with people ramming you off the track but no one wants to hold Codemasters accountable. I'm just going to stop going there, virtually no one there gives a **** about improving the game. Glad I found you guys instead. Hope we have a better lobby this week guys!
I meam that's just basically fanatism. They fail to see how something like F1 needs more strict and precise regulations of unsportmanlike behaviour, and how it also needs a stable game to be played efficiently... They're trying to push more online but it's not quite as stable as it should be. They definitely need to, as a company, try to work to improve these issues if they want to become a credible e-sport.

codeGreene

Pro Karter
Jun 2, 2019
I just don't know why people in the sub don't get angry about it. Whenever I bring it up it's like I'm the only one experiencing this and I should relax. It's weird. Whatever man! I only have so much time in the day, can't spend all of it trying to convince people about Codemasters.

Hynekin

Pro Karter
Jun 2, 2018
hello everyone. Just a heads up, i live here in sunny(lol) south florida and i dont know if im going to be able to make the race due to pretty obvious reasons. I think it will be ok but you never know with these damn storms lol.

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
hello everyone. Just a heads up, i live here in sunny(lol) south florida and i dont know if im going to be able to make the race due to pretty obvious reasons. I think it will be ok but you never know with these damn storms lol.
Will keep an eye out... Hope the storm veers north and misses as it did for us in Puerto Rico...

Arcrax

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 26, 2019
i wont be able to race this weekend(again) because i wont be at home, so gl guys, i hope this time you can start the race at a decent time

• Informative
Reactions: Steph Farelle

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
i wont be able to race this weekend(again) because i wont be at home, so gl guys, i hope this time you can start the race at a decent time
Gotcha man... Hope you can make it to the next one.

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019

Fizzymon

Formula Karter
Jan 14, 2018
Just a heads up, I’m at a cookout rn and will be home around 7:20ish so I’ll do my best to make my helmet all black or all pink and I should have the lobby up by 7:50, will update as it gets closer.

Reactions: Steph Farelle

Fizzymon

Formula Karter
Jan 14, 2018
Good race to everyone today. Special shoutout to @Hynekin for racing even with the hurricane nearby. I hope you stay safe in this hard time and the weather doesn’t negatively affect you or your family.

Reactions: Sabba7h and Hynekin

Mo#9991

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 14, 2017
Good fight again man, shame about the BS penalty.
Indeed, once you got passed me I could never get back within DRS range. Didn't appear you were pulling away just couldn't catch back up. Well done :thumbsup: