PS4 - Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix

xUndefinedF1

Pro Karter
Aug 20, 2018
There you go my POV of what happened with you. Did not even touch you. I just swerved in your slip stream and went left. This was a glitch in beta (spinning car infront by just swerving in their slip stream). I suppose the issue is still there, at least in this incident.

No lag. No desync as my footage matches both yours and the stream. And in the stream my car was stable and not lagging around

Thank you for the footage :)

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Race Report:
Qualifying - P13
Had a poor first lap and then binned at the castle on my 2nd lap. Was expecting to do a high 37 which would've put me around 8th, but in the end it was P13

Race - P8
Decided to start on softs, and try and keep up with the slipstream of the pack and then attack in the second stint. Of course all that was thrown out of the window with the incident at T1, got damage from it so came in for a new wing and some supersofts as I wasn't in the mood to drive a boat around. Unfortunately, on lap 3 I messed up at T15 and got damage again, this I decided against pitting and just carried on. When the second VSC came out on lap 7, I decided to pit for a new wing and the set of softs that had one lap on them. Unfortunately pace on them was horrific and so decided to just not take any risks and bring the car home and managed to get 4 points out of it. Congratulations to @Jordy Lopez on his maiden AOR win and well done to @xXVik-StarRxX and @SlimboDude on the podium.

Highlights:

xXVik-StarRxX

F1 Senna Equivalent
Feb 28, 2016
Qauli: P2
That was the best I could do. The pole time was out of my reach, not even my PB would've matched that lol

Race: P2

Have to say that was the luckiest podium I'll ever get. Should've finished 5th but incidents ahead of me granted me this position. Damaged my front wing on the US stint so my pace was limited until I got it changed. Just had to be consistent here and it paid off nicely. onto the next one!

Highlights:

Oh and sorry for the thumbnail @HiippariLate lol

KaneIyanda

Reigning PS4 F4 Bottlejob
Premium Member
May 7, 2017
I summarize with a word the departure: embarrassing. at least those who triggered the accident admit their mistake. I hope that from this race onwards change approach to departure because this is the last warning I give you, then I start catapulting myself in the beginning ruining the races of others.

Feel free to report it.

KaneIyanda

Reigning PS4 F4 Bottlejob
Premium Member
May 7, 2017
do I report it against unknowns? now it's gone and I do not think it was you who caused it all. hoping that in Spain there are no more stinks of departures
Personally I think it was a racing incident, but obviously the stewards may have a different view.