PC - Round 4 - Azerbaijani Grand Prix [11/4/18 8:00pm Eastern] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 4 - Azerbaijani Grand Prix [11/4/18 8:00pm Eastern]

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Round 4 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 4th November 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (US Eastern time)
Circuit: Baku City Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- jalmenar
- Hynekin
- Regulus the Lion
- Ineslta
- Raven

Uninformed no-shows:
- jayboy

Last edited:

Hynekin

Pro Karter
Jun 2, 2018
Sad to miss this one for sure. Going to be out of town and doing the Six Flags NJ thing on NOV 4th. Anybody done Kingda ka? 128mph in 3.5 sec (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingda_Ka). I have done this ride a few years back and everyone who likes roller coaster rides should do this! Best ride i have ever been on.

Best of luck to the GRID!!!!

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Also, as a heads up: oldboy messaged me a few minutes prior to the last race and said he would not be continuing this season. fluffydave has been given his spot in the first seat Toro Rosso going forward.

Reactions: Hynekin

Raven

2-time AOR PC America F1 Champion
Jan 15, 2014
So I managed to sprain my foot at work yesterday. I don't think it's anything severe but I'm nursing it in the hopes of racing tomorrow night.

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
I can make the race tonight. Also, I see that Animus has been removed and I would be willing to fill his slot going forward.
Hello, Spyder. We technically have two seats open, one in the Ferrari and one in the Toro Rosso. fluffydave has been given first priority of choosing one of those as he has participated in each race so far and was ahead of you in the reserve priority list. As of now he is in the Toro Rosso seat, but I have asked him if he wants Ferrari instead. You will be able to have whichever he does not choose, and plan on racing tonight as long as you can commit to the full rest of the season going forward.

Spyder

Formula Karter
Oct 9, 2018
Hello, Spyder. We technically have two seats open, one in the Ferrari and one in the Toro Rosso. fluffydave has been given first priority of choosing one of those as he has participated in each race so far and was ahead of you in the reserve priority list. As of now he is in the Toro Rosso seat, but I have asked him if he wants Ferrari instead. You will be able to have whichever he does not choose, and plan on racing tonight as long as you can commit to the full rest of the season going forward.
Ok sounds good. I thought he was already slotted into Toro Rosso but if he wants Ferrari instead that's cool. I can definitely commit to the rest of the season. (y)

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Ok sounds good. I thought he was already slotted into Toro Rosso but if he wants Ferrari instead that's cool. I can definitely commit to the rest of the season. (y)
Also, let me know what number you'll be using. Has to be selectable in-game, so not used by a current driver or a retired number, and also not something already chosen by another racer in our league.

Spyder

Formula Karter
Oct 9, 2018
UNBELIEVABLE. Sorry guys, power just flickered out here just under halfway though the race and wheel went numb then recalibrated sending me into wall. I can't catch a break it seems. :( I can only hope the next race goes smooth for me. haha

Last edited:

Hewins

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 29, 2018
UNBELIEVABLE. Sorry guys, power just flickered out here just under halfway though the race and wheel went numb then recalibrated sending me into wall. I can't catch a break it seems. :( I can only hope the next race goes smooth for me. haha
I feel yah. Crashed out of quali which destroyed my strategy and the race when I was holding a very good position for myself. Screen freezing was the story of my race ;P