PC - Round 4 - Azerbaijani Grand Prix [11/4/18 8:00pm Eastern] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 4 - Azerbaijani Grand Prix [11/4/18 8:00pm Eastern]

Spyder

Formula Karter
Oct 9, 2018
I feel yah. Crashed out of quali which destroyed my strategy and the race when I was holding a very good position for myself. Screen freezing was the story of my race ;P
Yeah I heard you mention that on discord. Once I heard you say that, I actually took it easy to make sure I banked an ok lap. haha I'm a little disappointed to go out like that but it happens I guess. Got bumped first turn which pushed me wide and lost a few places but think I had the pace to get a couple more cars back. Podium was never an option for me if everyone stayed in the race I don't think.

Spyder

Formula Karter
Oct 9, 2018
Baku is always a massive bloodbath. Such little room for error on this track.
Despite the tiny bump from behind in turn one, I think everyone did pretty well at the start. Your right though, the track is very tight and unforgiving. I did have fun while it lasted and look forward to the next one.

Hewins

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 29, 2018
The top of the field didn't lap me this race. Just have to freeze into the wall :p

Hewins

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 29, 2018
Yeah I heard you mention that on discord. Once I heard you say that, I actually took it easy to make sure I banked an ok lap. haha I'm a little disappointed to go out like that but it happens I guess. Got bumped first turn which pushed me wide and lost a few places but think I had the pace to get a couple more cars back. Podium was never an option for me if everyone stayed in the race I don't think.
I saw that. It was quite helpful for me since I went from p9-p5

MaxKzrRacing

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 7, 2018
Ok so I was worried I didn't have any evidence, but after reviewing the stream how do I bring a complaint to the stewards?

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Just remember that there is a 36 hour period from the end of the race where you can report an incident to the stewards. If you make one, tag me in it and provide your evidence.

MaxKzrRacing

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 7, 2018
Thanks, I wouldn't normally do this, but I feel the length to prevent an overtake, which was already hard enough between two near equal paced cars, was a bit extreme.

Spyder

Formula Karter
Oct 9, 2018
Well positives for yourself is you finished. Went from P5 to Pdead. Had an unreal start at least on my end.
The ai actually finished for me. Power kept flickering out so I didn't get to finish the race. Was very windy here all weekend.

ItzTriton

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2018
I feel yah. Crashed out of quali which destroyed my strategy and the race when I was holding a very good position for myself. Screen freezing was the story of my race ;P
Same, i was on my last lap and at the final turn i got a screenfreeze and crashed into the wall. Cost me p4 or p5 on the grid and ruined my race strategy