Jan 13, 2018
Round 4 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 6th May 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

SexySpudflaps

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 8, 2016
@Ztikes unfortunately I probably won’t make this round as I’m spending the weekend in Plymouth
If I manage to get on an early enough train I’ll let you know but for now count me out

Reactions: Hooper

Sabba7h

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Above statement redacted, I will be racing tonight. Probably not as pacey as I should be but I'll be there.

Sabba7h

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 26, 2017
Me: Hey I'm looking pretty pacey today maybe I'll do well
My wheel:

Scott_Aitchison

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 27, 2015
Q- 4th
R- 10th

Qualifying was as good as it was going to get today, almost a perfect lap from me. Race start was ok, lost a couple of places as usual. I had a god battle with @SexySpudflaps for a few laps, I somehow got very minor front wing damage, but I don't think there was any contact, this probably affected me by a tenth of 2 per lap. On my secont stint, I made contact with @Andrei Ivan, I thought he was completely past me and I went to move to the other side of the track but we made contact. I waited which cost me a good finsih, I am very sorry @Andrei Ivan for the contact, In the end, I finished 10th but I could have finished a lot higher up. My POV is below:

psico

Pro Karter
Apr 22, 2018
Q: 1
R: 1

Personal best @ the first round very lucky changed the setup a little bit and it worked better more stability. The race pace i was struggeling with ss always the problem with oversteering on this track and the mediums worked very well.

The last 2 rounds the left rear tyre had over 80 % and the last corner it was screaming with 88%. Gz @ the podium and btw look @Ronnin1978 YouTube link minute 16. My double overtake in turn 1 :love:

Reactions: Ronnin1978

Dobby

Reigning S14 AOR PC F8 Champion
Sep 16, 2017
Quali - 2nd: Perfect last lap from me, couldn't be more happy!

Race - 4th: Had a great race and some awesome battles with @Indigo , shame I just missed out on the podium!! That new driver was quick, haha gratz on the first win @psico .

• Agree
Reactions: Indigo and psico