Apr 23, 2017
Round 4 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 6th May 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

AlonsoFerrari3

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Mar 27, 2018
I will not be racing this week because it is a bank holiday weekend in Ireland this weekend and I am going away for it. I will not be back until Monday

Dangaming10

Pro Karter
Mar 30, 2018
My screen froze multiple times before i got disconneced. It's a shame, especially becuase i was fighting for effective 1st. Now look where that took me.....

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Good race for me.

13th qualifying, 3rd race.

Was the only person to start on the mediums, had to do a hell of a stint up to lap 17, 70% wear but managed not to put it in a wall. Came out 7th place on softs but was surprised around lap 20 when the gaggle of cars in front of me who were on mediums pitted and then got up to 3rd. Don't think I did anything dodgy but we'll see if anyone moans at me. :D

Reactions: Xterm1n8or

Xterm1n8or

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2018
Qualifying pole - 9/10 performance - 1.28.3 - Obviously can't grumble with that, if being picky I think a 28.0 was possible today.

Race 7th - 5/10 performance - Terrible wheelspin at the start, down to 3rd by turn 2. Then my race was effectively over when I spun out at turn 12. Was planning to one stop but went straight onto the mediums on lap 1.

Had no pace on the mediums and was being caught quickly by f1ben23 so just let him through. Pit for SS on lap 20 and started reeling people on the softs in, but got caught out by the car Infront braking into turn 10 and got wing damage which kind of ruined the last 9 laps a bit. (Sorry to whoever that was, think it was chesney?)

My drs failed from lap 15 onwards, i've never had that before!

And once again couldn't keep my race penalty free!

Congrats to Josh Emmins for the win after a few unlucky races, and everyone on the podium!

Overall 6/10 must try harder!

Chesney

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Dec 28, 2016
Started last, ran wide on my only lap in qualifying and ended up 2 seconds off the pace lol.

Started on the mediums, planning to take them to lap 15-16 or so, then f1ben was close to me and under pressure so I stayed out longer to try play some rear-gunner driving. Ended up pitting on lap 18 for softs when my tyres finally gave way.

Ran to the end on softs, had a fun little battle with f1ben, FrPhenix, Xtermin8or, and TOR Smith to eventually take 7th (or maybe even 6th.... I forgot already).

Good race all, and well done on the win Jemmin! I saw you come out of your pitstop and thought a change to mediums that early was brave but it certainly worked out.

Reactions: Xterm1n8or

Rob | PePsii

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 14, 2017
Quali.
Really happy with a 1.28.9 on softs which started me p5 (highest soft runner).

Race.
Good start kept my postion. Someone span in front and passed the French dude by lap 5 so in P3. Really good pace on mediums and a shame the 2nd guy lagged out. Last 10 laps was to try and just get as close as possible to Enmmins (gap was 7.3) and crossed the line in 2nd only (3.011) off.

S14 AOR ASSIST 1 BAHRAIN.. 2ND
S15 AOR ASSIST 1 BAHRAIN.. 2ND

AHHHH