PS4 - Round 4 - Bahrain Grand Prix - Sunday 6th May (8:00PM UK TIME) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 4 - Bahrain Grand Prix - Sunday 6th May (8:00PM UK TIME)

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

HoinkDoink

F1 Senna Equivalent
Feb 18, 2017
@Vintage_DG has been moved up to F5 so I wish you the best of luck up there mate :)
@Marcos64DR has been removed from the league for his incident at Baku and his lack of response on both the forum and PS4

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
Q: 2nd
R: 2nd

The first corner of the race I locked up and I felt like it was a divebomb so I let @Benmorgan overtake me again. Then we collided together and I slowed down again. At turn three it was three wide with @kingbrat20010 and @Texho. As I rewatched my footage I feel like this was a racing incident.
I came out good but slowed down again as I thought at that moment I made a mistake. That way @Benmorgan passed me and I just couldn't find a ritm anymore. Made too many mistakes to keep up with him so to be just 6 second behind the winner is not that bad.
As Bahrain really is not a track I like I am happy with second place. Just not with the racing itself.

Force India leaders in the team championship! Our objective becomes truth @Nozza_95

• Friendly
Reactions: Nozza_95

kingbrat20010

Formula Karter
Jan 13, 2018
Q: 2nd
R: 2nd

The first corner of the race I locked up and I felt like it was a divebomb so I let @Benmorgan overtake me again. Then we collided together and I slowed down again. At turn three it was three wide with @kingbrat20010 and @Texho. As I rewatched my footage I feel like this was a racing incident.
I came out good but slowed down again as I thought at that moment I made a mistake. That way @Benmorgan passed me and I just couldn't find a ritm anymore. Made too many mistakes to keep up with him so to be just 6 second behind the winner is not that bad.
As Bahrain really is not a track I like I am happy with second place. Just not with the racing itself.

Force India leaders in the team championship! Our objective becomes truth @Nozza_95

I had to slow down because of illegal Overtake on two drivers. When I passed from the left.

• Informative
Reactions: Carcanon

Ivorbrynmike

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2017
Well I'm not happy with the end of the race but since I predicted this track wouldn't be good for me I happy to have a good battle with @HoinkDoink but unfortunately binned it on the final corner of the final lap trying to avoid @HoinkDoink who locked up and was slow on the racing line

Nozza_95

Formula Karter
Dec 26, 2017
Q: P5
R: P5

Well my chances of fighting at the front ended instantly when for some reason the game said the clutch wasnt engaged when it was. So i released tried to re-engage which ended up jumping the start. So after lap 1 i had to serve a drive through penalty, leaving me 20+ seconds don already. Recovered to 5th so cant complain too much as it was a good drive to get as many points as i could. Had some fun battles along the way. On to next week where i hope not to mess up again.

Was an unlucky 13th career start for me.

Congrats @Carcanon on back to back 2nds, and @Benmorgan on his first win! now to push on and secure the constructors title for Force India

• Friendly

Texho

Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2017
@Carcanon i mean i just watched your pov im gonna take as racing incident but guys both of u braking point was on 100 u both individualy would hit me nevermind u being inside or him whyy so agressive on 1st lap i mean i waas barely making that corner and i braked on 100m i dont see neither one of u making that corner ever im ok with this and im like mad but not too much cause its acually first time i had pace for top running but my point is guys calm down on first lap plz

Carcanon

S16 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Dec 8, 2017
@Carcanon i mean i just watched your pov im gonna take as racing incident but guys both of u braking point was on 100 u both individualy would hit me nevermind u being inside or him whyy so agressive on 1st lap i mean i waas barely making that corner and i braked on 100m i dont see neither one of u making that corner ever im ok with this and im like mad but not too much cause its acually first time i had pace for top running but my point is guys calm down on first lap plz
The breaking point would've been fine. The three wide was just not a good idea (I can't see how many space there was on your left). So maybe I should've backed off.
Sorry if that ruined your race.

HoinkDoink

F1 Senna Equivalent
Feb 18, 2017
Q - 10th - Saw this as an opportunity to get a good qualifying position in but messed up on my second lap

R- 8th - Went 3 abreast through the first corner with @Nozza_95 and @Ivorbrynmike with me in the middle of them both, a little contact bt we all made it through safely :)

Absolutely hate that long left and the right just before it

Had a nice battle with @Ivorbrynmike he made a nice little overtake though the s section, if he has footage he should put it in for overtake of the week :) And then as the laps were ticking down @Ivorbrynmike came hunting for me again and on the last corner he was right there but as I look behind me on the pit straight I see him in the wall :( I'm sorry if that was any of my doing, was a great little battle

Well done to @Benmorgan on the win and well done to @Carcanon and @kingbrat20010 on the podium positions
Well done to @Texho on the fastest lap :)

syluntbob

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 22, 2016
Q: P11
R: P4

Struggled in practice with a 1 stop starting on the SS so I went for the S to qualify on. My pb on SS would have put me 3rd but stuck to my plan.

First stint started with me just being able to stick with the pack in front until around lap 5 where my tyres were starting to get the advantage over them, sat close for a few laps behind @HoinkDoink and @Ivorbrynmike who was having a good clean scrap, put some half decent laps in as everyone eventually pitted and entered the pits myself around lap 13 from P1 and came out P7, followed @Nozza_95 who was around 15 seconds in front until the end and only just got into DRS at the finish line. I think it was P6 I finished but with others having penalties I got to P4!

Not sure if the diffent strategy worked or not but it was much more fun chasing down the cars infront at the end than having to defend! Probably 1 of my best tracks so expect to finish a little lower down on the others to come!

Well done to the 3 podium guys, did Ferrari get the most points??

Ivorbrynmike

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2017
Q - 10th - Saw this as an opportunity to get a good qualifying position in but messed up on my second lap

R- 8th - Went 3 abreast through the first corner with @Nozza_95 and @Ivorbrynmike with me in the middle of them both, a little contact bt we all made it through safely :)

Absolutely hate that long left and the right just before it

Had a nice battle with @Ivorbrynmike he made a nice little overtake though the s section, if he has footage he should put it in for overtake of the week :) And then as the laps were ticking down @Ivorbrynmike came hunting for me again and on the last corner he was right there but as I look behind me on the pit straight I see him in the wall :( I'm sorry if that was any of my doing, was a great little battle

Well done to @Benmorgan on the win and well done to @Carcanon and @kingbrat20010 on the podium positions
Well done to @Texho on the fastest lap :)
I saw your lock up on the final corner and I took a bit to much curb and lost the back end on the exit trying not to punt you off but no lie felt great hunting you down at the end and to go side by side at the beginning but gutted I binned it on the last corner of the final lap could've done with some points