Aug 24, 2017
Round 4 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 6th May 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Corne011

S16 AOR PC F9 Champion
Mar 20, 2018
Glad its in the night otherwise you cant see. Looking forward to this one!

MIKEZ0R

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 29, 2018
This is f**ing joke Agent Smith should be kicked out of this league for what he did to me. I dont have record, coz im not able to record and play. Maybe some of you guys from top of quals have record, will be glad for posting start here , please. He ruined whole race for me !! was hoping for top3 minimum

Billamy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 7, 2017
@F1Mikee Dude what the hell? You just turned into my wheel and completely shunted into me making me spin into the start finish straight. I was exactly on your right, even a bit far from you, and you just turned into my car? You completely ruined my race and a Renault's race too dude.. Why would you just turn like that?

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Without taking any sides, could we please not point fingers in every race thread? If you think somebody did something wrong, think it through and if you find a certain situation really unfair - take it to the Stewards. We are here to enjoy racing rather than bitching about every small incident.

karnak07

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 16, 2017
starting behind I saw so many bad things
I think we should all give ourselves a regulated, we should understand that there are those who train a week and Sunday wants to have fun race, ok to fight with everyone, but cleanly.

Last edited:

Head Squid

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 24, 2017
Guys let be civil here. If you think you saw an incident and you think deserves attention from the stewards please create an inquiry.

MIKEZ0R

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 29, 2018
To be clear and precise. Raining thunder was unsynchronized for me, he was ghost with big red X next to nickname, and I run through him. I even overlap him 3 times and suddenly he won the race.

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
Soooo. Definitely not one of my finest performances. I had a massive frame rate and force feedback drop during my second quali run which forced me to abort it, Thanks plex..... had a great start and by lap 5 was up in the top 10. Had some good battling with @Captain Slow , but then I lost my front wing on the back of @Eriks0n . I know I wasn't the only one with that same issue. Regardless I went into pit and switching my wing repair from Auto to yes I must have rolled the encoder one or two clicks too far as it changed my tires to a set of full wet right as I crossed the threshold so there was no going back. Memories of @IntergalacticGentleman from last season. And they never fixed my wing. So pretty much at that point my race was over. It took me over 2 minutes to get around on the full wet before I can put on some mediums. Then I lost my rear end and crashed what a fitting end here's a great picture for you all to enjoy. Also a big congratulations to my teammate. @Raining Thunder for pulling off an Immaculate drive for his first podium!
20180506212619_1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Burn
Reactions: Raining Thunder

Captain Slow

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 3 Champion
Apr 4, 2018
I just though that you had some inside informarmation about a tropical thunder storm approaching Bahrain...