PC - Round 4 - Bahraini Grand Prix [06/05/18 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 4 - Bahraini Grand Prix [06/05/18 8:00pm]

Reprimanded

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 26, 2018
@Reprimanded did i touch your front wing somewhere cause i had a feeling it was a small touch between us somewhere dunno where

EDIT: @IntergalacticGentleman for your info since your pitstop info is again broken did a 2 stopper after needing to pit on lap 2 to supers due to front wing damage and then again in lap 14 to the soft drove them to the end
I don't think so mate. I got a yellow half of a front wing around lap 20 but that was my own fault for missing my braking point.

Reprimanded

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Nothing big yesterday. FPS drop when 2 people left the lobby at the same time, a glitch from one of the Ferrari's and @Reprimanded who was a lagging a bit. I don't know if i'm the only one who has this but every race i see @Reprimanded lag. So could be my own connection, but i don't have it with other people. Are there people who have lag issues with my car?
Yeah the past 2 weeks I seem to have had some connection problems which is really annoying because it only seems to happen on a sunday night lol.

In a few weeks I'll be back home permanenty and all should be fine.

Menete

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 28, 2017
I had a horrible start i apologize to anybody that was effected by it. It was the first time ever i got so high on the grid was really exited and lost the rear at the start off the race my bad...
I hit you when you rejoined track, i was tryin to go on your left as on my right side was red arrows, damaged wing ..pit stop,changed strategy..it happends

thomasooo

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 31, 2018
Nothing big yesterday. FPS drop when 2 people left the lobby at the same time, a glitch from one of the Ferrari's and @Reprimanded who was a lagging a bit. I don't know if i'm the only one who has this but every race i see @Reprimanded lag. So could be my own connection, but i don't have it with other people. Are there people who have lag issues with my car?
Yep, but just a little bit when i overtook you from 3rd to 2nd. Unfortunately i didnt record so i cannot show you. It was nothing major though, still raceable...

Kippetje

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 30, 2018
Same for me, just a little bit of wiggling back and forth, but I don't expect us to ever get in a situation where there is no lag for anyone to anyone so yeah, it was fine. Almost shitting myself because a ferrari is glitching out in a turn is less fun though :p (saw a vid of some other race with similar laggy guy that after a few laps suddenly DID collide with you so every time I got there I was like, PLZ LORD, ONE TIME)

Reprimanded

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Lol that damn ferrari I kept forgetting about it every lap and panicking every time I got to the corner