Race Information:

Date: Sunday 17th May 2015
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

Event Format:
1. Qualifying session
2. Race 1 - 25% distance, grid order based on the qualifying session
3. Race 2 - 25% distance, grid order randomised by the game

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Race Graphic:

Hoff

FR2.0 S4 Pre-Season Sprint Race Winner
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
Hope everyone had a great Monaco whilst I had an amazing Ibiza.

This is the most boring race on the calendar so not looking forward to it that much.

Quick question, is there a likely chance that Project Car's version of the F1 car is going to be better for league races than what is likely to be available in 2015? I appreciate it hasn't been out very long but don't know whether to spend the money on it.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Hope everyone had a great Monaco whilst I had an amazing Ibiza.

This is the most boring race on the calendar so not looking forward to it that much.

Quick question, is there a likely chance that Project Car's version of the F1 car is going to be better for league races than what is likely to be available in 2015? I appreciate it hasn't been out very long but don't know whether to spend the money on it.
We'll only know when F1 2015 comes out. Personally, I don't think CM can change but the community will race the F1 title regardless. If it turns out to be poor value like F1 2014 then one season should see it.

Hoff

Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
I'm really struggling to line their pockets, especially at the full RRP on release. I may end up missing a season and refusing to buy it unless it is something worth while, but that's for another thread.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'm really struggling to line their pockets, especially at the full RRP on release. I may end up missing a season and refusing to buy it unless it is something worth while, but that's for another thread.
On CDkeys.com it's £18.99 if you pre-order.

Innitialization

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 13, 2014
I've seen game keys for it for as low as £20 already

Hoff

Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
Would anyone be against me driving with line off and in cockpit view for this race?

The only reason I ask is that although I have never been taken to stewards in about 40 races, I have never raced in cockpit with no line and will only get about 30 mins practice. I have just always fancied it.

Lemme know if you're not keen on me doing this and I wont but thought it would be a bit of fun.

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
Would anyone be against me driving with line off and in cockpit view for this race?

The only reason I ask is that although I have never been taken to stewards in about 40 races, I have never raced in cockpit with no line and will only get about 30 mins practice. I have just always fancied it.

Lemme know if you're not keen on me doing this and I wont but thought it would be a bit of fun.
Why not, just keep out of my way!

Reactions: Hoff

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014

If this means I can call out blue flags for real this time, that's fine for me :love:

AJ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Late notice but i wont be attending tonight, had zero practice, good luck and have fun.

• Winner
Reactions: Viceguy

Beppo

F1 Champion
Dec 9, 2014
I'm soo soo soo sorry @SteveRogers I don't know what this is with you :(

There is no intention to ram you off track or whatsoever destroy your race.

I'm feeling so horrible about it, that I am only losing it around you like this...

Reactions: Jens Maul

SteveRogers

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 27, 2014
I enjoyed the first race, had a good battle with @Jens Maul for third place. 4th in the end, for the best finish so far.
Second race was meh, I dont like wet races.

I'm soo soo soo sorry @SteveRogers I don't know what this is with you :(

There is no intention to ram you off track or whatsoever destroy your race.

I'm feeling so horrible about it, that I am only losing it around you like this...
eh, no worries mate.

Reactions: Jens Maul and Beppo

Hoff

Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
Cockpit view and in the wet with no line was an experience.

So, so hard but it is a great feeling with you hook up a lap. Second race I believe my fastest time was only .5 seconds off the pace. I am not sure if this is because some when the whole race without pitting.

Apologies to @SteveRogers for my hit on you and shame I got spun around in the first corner.

Reactions: Jens Maul