Race Information:

Date: Sunday 17th May 2015
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

Event Format:
1. Qualifying session
2. Race 1 - 25% distance, grid order based on the qualifying session
3. Race 2 - 25% distance, grid order randomised by the game

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Absentees:
Michael Carlin (Tennis tourny)

Important Links:

League Rules
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Race Graphic:

Last edited:

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Love this track. although the last time i raced here i dsc with a 30 second lead with one lap to go:(

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Love this track. although the last time i raced here i dsc with a 30 second lead with one lap to go:(
i think i remember that race, i was sidepoded into the wall at the exit of the pitlane, and then continued on and smashed into the wall at the corner with no name, both me and Lunarz were laughing and feeling sorry for you when you dsc, hope it doesnt happen again

BlueAsedGibbon

F1 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
I'm back with new internet...any space in the league :3
Dear god no. The Horror, THE HORROR!!! :nailbiting:

lol jokes :lol: AFAIK we are full up atm but that being said we do tend to have a few ppl MIA each week for one reason or another and usually our reserves aren't enough to plug that particular gap. Just do your thing in the sign up thread (if you havent already ofc lol) and we'll see what we see. after all theres only 2 leagues so theres a 50% chance you'll end up here. Hopefully you'll get placed before Sunday so you dont have to miss spa and if your placed here, We'll more than likely see you Sunday :)

Oh yea, And check out my sig. Haven't told you yet, just wanna make sure you know :smuggrin:

:rofl:

NRT xEclipse

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Sep 2, 2014
I might have to pull out of the league due to my baseball schedule getting quite crazy over the next few weeks

BlueAsedGibbon

F1 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Sorry won't be able to make this one got a regional tournament on for tennis
Ok mate, good luck.

Cosmos gets annoyed when I say Ball is life (as in basketball)

How many reserves are there btw?
Ah ok, thought I missing something. Turns out I wasn't but ho hum lol And the res count is somewhere between a few and none. lol. No I'm fairly certain our only res is GoldTrack coz he didn't choose his car before the 2nd race and someone (maybe gymnast, possibly Limitless) got the seat before he'd officially picked his car even tho he had attended a race lol. But with Michael and (possibly) Cosmos being MIA this week your bound to get a seat (if your put here that is) :D

Blue Smurf FTW

F1 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2014
Ok mate, good luck.

Ah ok, thought I missing something. Turns out I wasn't but ho hum lol And the res count is somewhere between a few and none. lol. No I'm fairly certain our only res is GoldTrack coz he didn't choose his car before the 2nd race and someone (maybe gymnast, possibly Limitless) got the seat before he'd officially picked his car even tho he had attended a race lol. But with Michael and (possibly) Cosmos being MIA this week your bound to get a seat (if your put here that is) :D
Just got on my laptop and I can see your sig .-.

Last season I was PACE around silverstone :( but dsc as we were getting in the cars before going to the grid :3 I totally would've beaten you :p

Are you sure you won? or did nobody turn up? :p

BlueAsedGibbon

F1 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Just got on my laptop and I can see your sig .-.

Last season I was PACE around silverstone :( but dsc as we were getting in the cars before going to the grid :3 I totally would've beaten you :p

Are you sure you won? or did nobody turn up? :p
I'm not even gonna dignify that with a response :sour:, except ofc to say that I'm not gonna respond which in a way is responding but technically I'm not, haven't nor ever will dignify that with a response apart from to tell you I'm not responding, possibly twice, I don't know. Great jiggly giblets, I've confused myself now :wacky:

:lol:

Blue Smurf FTW

F1 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2014
I'm not even gonna dignify that with a response :sour:, except ofc to say that I'm not gonna respond which in a way is responding but technically I'm not, haven't nor ever will dignify that with a response apart from to tell you I'm not responding, possibly twice, I don't know. Great jiggly giblets, I've confused myself now :wacky:

:lol:
I'm sorry :p good job though, you had quite a few podiums in season 8 so I guess 2013 is your game ;)

BlueAsedGibbon

F1 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
I'm sorry :p good job though, you had quite a few podiums in season 8 so I guess 2013 is your game ;)
lol

Tbh, It wasn't the fact that I won that I was most pleased with, Don't get me wrong I won and that's fricking awesome lol, but after Silverstone S8? Was it S8? (I've tried my damnedest to forget the abject shame and humiliation I felt from that debacle lol and apparently its worked lol but I suspect @ACR Jay will know specifically when it was lol) but after that race where I was leading and threw it 2 corners before the checkered flag the thing I was most pleased with this time around was the fact that I didn't f*** it up again. And to be even more honest, I shouldn't of won that race. Theres ppl here who are loads quicker than me, regularly too but the circumstances at that time on that day made it my race to lose and I didn't do anything to jeopardize that. If you knew me, and I mean truly knew me, you would know just how much of a big deal that is. Which goes someway to explaining why I'm milking this particular 'cow' for all it's worth by telling everyone under the sun lolololololol

ITz GORD

Reigning AOR XB1 GP2 Champion
Nov 17, 2014
Dont think I'm going to be able to commit to the rest of this league as I have exams now and I really need to focus on them so I dont think its fair on anyone to waste a spot in the league