PC - Round 4 - Belgian Grand Prix [29/12/19 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 4 - Belgian Grand Prix [29/12/19 8:00pm UK]

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Round 4 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR Classic Christmas Cup 2019

Christmas banner.jpg

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 29th December 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm UK
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 11
Car: Ferrari F2007

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
Lobby settings:

Qualifying: None
Distance:
25%
Cars: Same Car for everyone
Setups: Presets Only
Weather: Dynamic
Safety Car: On
Parc Ferme: On
Damage: Full
Corner Cutting: Strict
Formation Lap: On
Race Starts: Manual
Time of Day: Official
AI Driver Level: 80

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Confirmed no-shows:
-

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018

t0mzz

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Mar 6, 2017
Disappointing race for me. Took a terrible start off the line and was down to last straightaway, then I had a decent first few laps and managed to get back into the top 10 but my comeback was cut short after I got spun round by @british_bulldog at the exit of the last corner... lost a lot of time and a few places because of that and could only manage 9th at the chequered flag.

Pace wasn't brilliant but I feel like I could've had a much better race if it wasn't for that incident. See you on the 2nd of January for the last race and until then, have fun on the 31st & take care! :)

british_bulldog

Formula Karter
Jul 17, 2019
Again, I didn't get blue flagged @t0mzz, you were overtaking for position, and you sent it at bus stop from 2 car lengths back, that was your choice. If the title was on the line, you should have been more cautious.

• Disagree
Reactions: t0mzz