Round 4 - Belgium Grand Prix [17/05/15 - 8pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Round 4 - Belgium Grand Prix [17/05/15 - 8pm]

RealJewell766

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2014
Fed up of this BS game, two sidepod glitches in both races, FlameDragon & titanprime lag spiking and i lost connection with a few laps to go. So done

TitanPrime9

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 11, 2015
Well that was one to forget, First race was over when my pit crew just looked at me for a good 5 seconds before doing anything came out behind pretty much everyone. Then I decided a trip into the gravel was in order and screwed myself over.

Second race again my pit crew screwed me over, which I can only describe as I cronically bad performance from them guys, as they decided to give me a quick and cheerful 7 second pit stop which put my behind danger man, the only highlight was the great battle I had with @dangerman74 which resulted in some quality side by side racing three the second and third sector :) oh and to top it all off I got a cheap and cheerful 20 second time penalty in the second race for literally nothing! Owell looking forward to Japan.

Last edited:

DanTh3Man999

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 11, 2015
Race 1

Qualified 2nd on a pb 1.47.9. Decent start and battled with LC for a few laps but was just making mistakes. Then phil caught me on the last lap and ended up 3rd.

Race 2

Started on pole with random grid and was just too inconsistent with LC and Phil on primes I knew they would jump me on my pit stop. Happy with another 3rd.

Highlights and results too follow

Philzinite

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2015
Race 1:
Qualified 3rd with a 47.9. Started on primes however I got into a bit of contact with RealJewell and had to wait. Pitted on lap 4 for options and got quite an undercut on the rest of the field and ended up about 5 seconds behind Dan in 2nd, by the end of the race I had DRSd Dan but he had caught me on the final chicane. Then some funny things happened. Got 2nd.

Race 2:
P6 (bloody random grid). Started on primes again with the same strategy to pit on lap 4. Me and LC had gotten through most of the pack after turn 1 and left us behind Dan (on options) in P1. I pit on lap 4 for my options and continued to try and be close to Dan as he pitted, turns out we were side by side as he exited the pits but he got ahead on the straight because of DRS. Had to try and catch him and DRS him but once I got ahead, my options didn't let me down. Finished 2nd

Next week, Japan. :)

Reactions: DanTh3Man999

DanTh3Man999

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 11, 2015
Race 1:
Qualified 3rd with a 47.9. Started on primes however I got into a bit of contact with RealJewell and had to wait. Pitted on lap 4 for options and got quite an undercut on the rest of the field and ended up about 5 seconds behind Dan in 2nd, by the end of the race I had DRSd Dan but he had caught me on the final chicane. Then some funny things happened. Got 2nd.

Race 2:
P6 (bloody random grid). Started on primes again with the same strategy to pit on lap 4. Me and LC had gotten through most of the pack after turn 1 and left us behind Dan (on options) in P1. I pit on lap 4 for my options and continued to try and be close to Dan as he pitted, turns out we were side by side as he exited the pits but he got ahead on the straight because of DRS. Had to try and catch him and DRS him but once I got ahead, my options didn't let me down. Finished 2nd

Next week, Japan. :)
Mate my move was just so wrong on so many levels ha ;)

TitanPrime9

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 11, 2015
I don't, my capture card crashed half way through the races so I didn't get the photo :| Doesn't matter I'll just take the penalty only drops me one place.

Reactions: LC SPEED DEMON