PS4 - Round 4 - Brazilian Grand Prix [Saturday 30th December 2017] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 4 - Brazilian Grand Prix [Saturday 30th December 2017]

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
Round 4 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR Classic Christmas Cup

Race Information:
Date: Saturday 30th December 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 18
Car: McLaren-Mercedes MP4-23

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
Lobby settings:

Qualifying: Short Quali for first race and then reversed grid from championship standings onwards using the grid editor
Distance: 25%
Cars: Same Car for everyone
Weather: Dynamic
Safety Car: Off
Parc Ferme: On
Damage: Full
Corner Cutting: Strict
Formation Lap: Off
Race Starts: Manual
Time of Day: Official
AI Driver Level: 80

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Confirmed no-shows:

Reactions: VSR Davidben

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
Can we all just remember that this is meant to be a fun series for the Christmas break.

We would like to see a bit of an upturn in driving etiquette and general respect towards each other.

When I receive copies of all the previous results I will create the standings.

iej76

F1 Test Driver
Oct 15, 2015
Can we all just remember that this is meant to be a fun series for the Christmas break.

We would like to see a bit of an upturn in driving etiquette and general respect towards each other.

When I receive copies of all the previous results I will create the standings.
Here here. Far too much b*tching in the forum last night.

nezehran

F1 Test Driver
Oct 2, 2017
Yeah I might leave this series to focus on the league instead :) had enough of threats and bitching people

Jamie Brooks

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 Assist Champion
Aug 30, 2017

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
if I have not read wrong it should be the grid of the previous race and that is monza. but if this is my trust.