F1 Coordinator
Round 4 - Chinese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 20

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 27th September 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Shanghai International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

FORMULA1FAN71

F1 2nd Driver
Well I think I've probably driven this track most than any of the other tracks in terms of laps. Idk it's a good track not my favorite but good for practicing and stuff. Not a high chance of crashing out although that's what i said in Bahrain and that didn't end so well. Eh troy's still in it and will probably win it. LC will take the lead on start because pad op and maybe i can get 3rd place. Just my predictions, haven't seen the true pace of most people this season so probably a lot of variation in that.

JackGame88

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
I can’t get around this track... that first corner scares me to death. Anyway, still a couple of days ahead, I hope it will be enough

FORMULA1FAN71

F1 2nd Driver
Ok boys, just a quick reminder, the game seems to "break" more and more every update, the most recent being a bug under safety car? So if an SC comes out dont overtake at all. Like dont just drive past them and then let them back through because if you do that both people will get the 15 seconds countdown when they try to let the other person past, so it ruins both peoples race.

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Bad qualifying but great start on mediums. Safety car helped and was in 2nd.

bloody wheel disconnects and instead of carrying on it parks on the grass at the beginning of the straight.

Got some stupid time penalties for rushing when Ididnt need to through corners but oh well.

George Roke

GP2 Test Driver
Guys I have to ask on the last lap my game lagged me out of the lobby will my P2 position still count? I had a really good race and then on the last lap it lags me out the lobby, did that happen to anyone else?

OPbajusz

Semi-Pro Karter
p3 at Qualy. Xbox live disconnected at the end of formation lap. So i could’nt start. I cant rejoin so ist last place. Im very dissapointed :(

JackGame88

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Good race! I messed up my strategy, nevertheless at the beginning of lap 25 I was on P11 and I think I got too excited and forgot about turn 1... then made another mistake and ended up in P16. But I had a great fun, quite a few mini battles with different guys, really enjoyed this!