XB1 ROUND 4 - CHINA GRAND PRIX [27/09/20 8:00PM UK]

Kezimodo

S16 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
omg I was literally side by side with the guy in 19th who got fastest lap coming up to the line. Literally must have been a few thousandths away from finishing a lap down and not being able to take FL off me.
Also @LC SPEED DEMON you have an incident with soggy?

FORMULA1FAN71

F1 2nd Driver
F47A35BB-41DD-41AF-9C3F-44F309301F95.jpeg

Best Kiko

F1 Test Driver
P18 but had fun . Great start again . From p 10 to P 5 In 5 laps . Somehow was p4 when safety car came in ....

Exit of the safety car I spun and then just a sad race to the end

stE7Dfast

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
That was a hard fought P9 good racing @madvillainy ? @JordanMcGonigal and @FORMULA1FAN71 and @Sgt Moncho I thought I had good position for pit during SC but came out behind where I was on track strangely. Hard battles made it to P9 then last lap I slid a little in the long right hander right before straight Moncho caught up managed to pass me but I had to corner cut to avoid contact and little did I know he already had a penalty so that kept me in P9 :/ anyways it's just one point. The racing was close clean and fun. Thanks guys!

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
omg I was literally side by side with the guy in 19th who got fastest lap coming up to the line. Literally must have been a few thousandths away from finishing a lap down and not being able to take FL off me.
Also @LC SPEED DEMON you have an incident with soggy?

I was ahead turn 6 and looked behind and he had spun not sure what happened I didn’t feel any contact through my wheel. I can only apologise.

PriceyNumber1

Formula 4 1st Driver
Did anyone notice someone gained a few positions during the safety car.

I gained one too behind Statto, it said to go behind him and then he either briefly paused or disconnected and it then told me to stay behind the driver ahead. Buggy game, just thankful it never gave me any BS pens behind the safety car this time

George Roke

GP2 Test Driver
I gained one too behind Statto, it said to go behind him and then he either briefly paused or disconnected and it then told me to stay behind the driver ahead. Buggy game, just thankful it never gave me any BS pens behind the safety car this time
Yeah my game lagged for a couple of seconds and it dropped me behind you, lucky it didn't screw my race over

Bartaaron04

Formula Karter
By far my most eventful race so far. I knew coming int the race that I had really good pace and could find myself well into the points if I don’t mess up. Then I cut the last corner coming onto what would’ve been my only dry lap in qualy, so I only qualified P18. Then I get into turns 1 and 2 pretty well despite someone hitting me from the rear, but I spun into the wall out of turn 4, so I started lap 2 in last place with a 45s deficit to p18. SC really helped me out, put on hards to go to the end and somehow restarted around p14. I drove really well and almost got into the points, and threw it away with a half-spin on about lap 21-22 that cost me 7-8 seconds and 3 places. I managed to fight back and regain those positions, and with other people’s penalties, I got to within 0.7 seconds of scoring my first point in AOR. It’s pretty frustrating, because I closed in by a good 5 seconds on who was ahead of me before my mistake, and had the pace to be maybe up to P6-7 I think at least. In the end, I’m still learning and this was my best race of the season, and I can see progress which I’m happy with. I’m sure I’ll get that first point soon (hopefully next race on my 20th birthday on one of my favourite tracks). GG to @Kezimodo for the win

PriceyNumber1

Formula 4 1st Driver
Buzzing with that one anyway. Defo my best race since moving to no assists. P5 from P19, can't complain with that. Had some good battles through the race, clean and fair and if there was contact it was rectified on track.. Had a blinding first stint, was absolutely flying but then couldn't take the left and right like i can so i was losing time in the middle sector. It said i didn't have front wing damage but it certainly felt it, and then when i pit it changed my wing and the middle sector all of a sudden felt miles better! Very fun race that was!

Sgt Moncho

Pro Karter
By far my most eventful race so far. I knew coming int the race that I had really good pace and could find myself well into the points if I don’t mess up. Then I cut the last corner coming onto what would’ve been my only dry lap in qualy, so I only qualified P18. Then I get into turns 1 and 2 pretty well despite someone hitting me from the rear, but I spun into the wall out of turn 4, so I started lap 2 in last place with a 45s deficit to p18. SC really helped me out, put on hards to go to the end and somehow restarted around p14. I drove really well and almost got into the points, and threw it away with a half-spin on about lap 21-22 that cost me 7-8 seconds and 3 places. I managed to fight back and regain those positions, and with other people’s penalties, I got to within 0.7 seconds of scoring my first point in AOR. It’s pretty frustrating, because I closed in by a good 5 seconds on who was ahead of me before my mistake, and had the pace to be maybe up to P6-7 I think at least. In the end, I’m still learning and this was my best race of the season, and I can see progress which I’m happy with. I’m sure I’ll get that first point soon (hopefully next race on my 20th birthday on one of my favourite tracks). GG to @Kezimodo for the win
Happy birthday in advance and well done for not throwing the towel in. Great attitude.

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
no i spun on my own trying to jump cabbage. 20 started 19 finished, I like the commitment in this league keep it up guy's. well done kezimodo solid pace and statto for p2. my highlights will be up 2moz

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Buzzing with that one anyway. Defo my best race since moving to no assists. P5 from P19, can't complain with that. Had some good battles through the race, clean and fair and if there was contact it was rectified on track.. Had a blinding first stint, was absolutely flying but then couldn't take the left and right like i can so i was losing time in the middle sector. It said i didn't have front wing damage but it certainly felt it, and then when i pit it changed my wing and the middle sector all of a sudden felt miles better! Very fun race that was!
nice run pricey

Kezimodo

S16 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
no i spun on my own trying to jump cabbage. 20 started 19 finished, I like the commitment in this league keep it up guy's. well done kezimodo solid pace and statto for p2. my highlights will be up 2moz
Had me sweating in the first stint. Pit stops and traffic definitely played out better for me