XB1 ROUND 4 - CHINA GRAND PRIX [27/09/20 8:00PM UK]

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I made all my own problems tonight, misjudged the weather and didn’t set a time then ended up in the pits at the end of L1as I ran into the back of a Haas. Coulda been 5/6th but I had a half spin that dropped me back to 10th. Not bad considering I was 30+ seconds back at the end of L1

Reactions: LC SPEED DEMON

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Had me sweating in the first stint. Pit stops and traffic definitely played out better for me
I tried to give you a fight but not to be today. happy tho after the spin to recover to 3rd

FORMULA1FAN71

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 2, 2019
United States
Huh that race was really quite terrible tho. Jordan did a Ferrari move in qualy then pitted on like lap 2 for wing probably. Was doing real nice in 3rd knew I couldn’t catch lc on the pad but was doing nice holding up Statto. All of a sudden on lap 3 or somefin halfway through 5th gear right when it’s full throttle time and the car just spins out... like wtf was that. Only 1 time in all the practice laps did my car spin out that late that really shouldn’t have happened and I never really recovered. Well I did make a few moves up until pit window but after sc I didn’t pit which was mistake and completely trashed my race even further. I returned the favor in Vietnam by letting Jordan through but then he binned it ‍. Then nothing happened so basically the race was hot garbage

Reactions: JordanMcGonigal

FORMULA1FAN71

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 2, 2019
United States
Also @knightrider9972 that dnf was stupid, you barely even moved and the tire just touched the super sticky barrier and flew off lol.
Also forgot to mention how my car just spun out for no reason under the sc which lost me all the positions I would’ve gained from the pit stops. As well as me getting a time penalty on a straight section of the track :rolleyes:

FORMULA1FAN71

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 2, 2019
United States
@Kezimodo you will have a regular drive in the William's for a fair few races until troy Is back
1601290999249.png

I suck on the pad lol, it isn’t fun. But if you actually know what you’re doing, it is really good, especially on a track like China. But congrats on the title for Williams, I expect to see Williams 1-2s from every race from now on:giggle:

Reactions: LC SPEED DEMON

knightrider9972

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 18, 2020
toronto
Also @knightrider9972 that dnf was stupid, you barely even moved and the tire just touched the super sticky barrier and flew off lol.
Also forgot to mention how my car just spun out for no reason under the sc which lost me all the positions I would’ve gained from the pit stops. As well as me getting a time penalty on a straight section of the track :rolleyes:
i know its aweful. i barely moved, first my wing broke and then terminal damage. am like wtf and dint bother.

Reactions: FORMULA1FAN71

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
View attachment 120973

I suck on the pad lol, it isn’t fun. But if you actually know what you’re doing, it is really good, especially on a track like China. But congrats on the title for Williams, I expect to see Williams 1-2s from every race from now on:giggle:
kezis points won't count towards Williams as he's reserve, not even if he gets a full drive

• Informative
Reactions: FORMULA1FAN71

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Can anyone help me on a penalty removal request I want to do?

I literally only have the clip of the incident, no race director or race results screenshot. Does that mean I basically have no chance?