Round 4 - Donington Park - 17/10/2019 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Round 4 - Donington Park - 17/10/2019

BMW /// M-Power

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018

Event Information:

Date: Thursday September 17th (17/10/19)
Lobby opens: 19:30(PM) (UK time)
● Event starts: 19:45(PM) (UK time)
● Event format:
  • Qualifying: 20 minutes / both classes separated (explained in League Info)
  • Race: 1.5 hours
  • Time Acceleration: x5
  • Weather Progression: Sync to race

● In-game time-of-day / Weather information:
  • Qualifying time: 10/10/19 - 09:00(AM) - Clear
  • Race start time: 10/10/19 - 10:00(AM) - Clear -> Clear

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the
instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Informed No-Show's:

@Endless
@Smolda

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: BDG_Geo

F4H MaR4uDer

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 3, 2017
@BMW /// M-Power @AndrexUK
I think this circuit is a bit narrow for the dubbing of the GT1 to the Gr.A, since from curve 1 to 7 there is hardly any space to overtake a car of the same category so less than one of the category slower, here the dubbing will say a lot when it comes to winning the race in both categories.

Reactions: BDG_Geo

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
It's part of managing your race I'm afraid.
The same issues are going to apply to everyone though, so it should all even itself out overall.
Sometimes you will get past and get a gap to the car behind (or catch up on the car ahead), and sometimes you won't (and the car behind will catch up (or the car ahead will increase the gap).
But it should happen to everyone equally.
Perhaps you will get lucky in where you catch the traffic, perhaps you won't... But again, everyone is in the same position.

It's a Multi-class league after all, and this is part of the excitement! (although I can assure you, it will be more scary for the Grp A guys, as we are not sure if you GT1's are going to try and get past or not....)

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
(although I can assure you, it will be more scary for the Grp A guys, as we are not sure if you GT1's are going to try and get past or not....)
I can relate to this on a spiritual level. It's gonna be complete horror from start to finish. If only I was able to read minds :whistle:

Reactions: EikeSky

BDG_Geo

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Great racing yesterday. Special shoutout to @BDG_Geo, @PhantomHamster and @D.Brezancic for our great battles. Just a shame I had this screenfreeze which cause me to crash and destroyed my whole race. Congrats to the winners.
The battles us three had lasted until the very end so thank you guys.i enjoyed that one last night..was tough trying to overtake the Grp A's but think it added a little spice to the race..:)

Reactions: ApexMaibom