XB1 - Round 4 - Italian Grand Prix [05/03/20 20:00 UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 4 - Italian Grand Prix [05/03/20 20:00 UK]

DrummerJ92

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 31, 2017
Tip. Don't try a move into Ascari and don't do it late. Second tip, don't then try the same thing again a few laps later.
TIP: when on alternate strategy don't fight the leaders so hard when you are not even racing them, fight a bit but don't cut corners just to keep the lead - Tip 2 don't then drive over turn 1 a second time a few laps later.........

• Faff
Reactions: SoggyCabbages

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
TIP: when on alternate strategy don't fight the leaders so hard when you are not even racing them, fight a bit but don't cut corners just to keep the lead - Tip 2 don't then drive over turn 1 a second time a few laps later.........
Lol don't get salty because you couldn't overtake me. I don't have to let you past if you're on an alternate strategy. Sounds like a you problem not a me problem.

If I lock up I can't help it lol.

#Salty.

DrummerJ92

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 31, 2017
Lol don't get salty because you couldn't overtake me. I don't have to let you past if you're on an alternate strategy. Sounds like a you problem not a me problem.

If I lock up I can't help it lol.

#Salty.
lol it's okay talking to others it doesn't seem like it's just me

• Faff

Best Kiko

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 4, 2019
@Best Kiko - whatever you’re intentions were, you ended up on the grass and in the wall. Coming across, you lost your car, that’s no excuse, the track is wide enough for you to stay well on the track while letting me pass. A loss of concentration is no excuse.
Man , i tried to tell you already ... I wasn’t going to improve my lap and went to the left of the track on the 3rd straight to let you pass . As that is not the racing line I am not used to it and didn’t expect the wall to be so close to the track . I hit the wall and spinned, and ruined you lap and maybe others .... I am sorry for that , but believe or not I was trying to be nice...

Proulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Tip: don’t be stuck up your own backside and expect people to move out of you way, unless the blue flags are out. Anyone is entitled to battle for position. BUDDY.

George Roke

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 21, 2015
Shame I was looking forward to a race against you after I got you into t1 and then you got me back into t4
As was I, was way too cautious into the 1st chicane, but had the slipstream to get back past but sadly my game started freezing almost as soon as I took the lead back and after freezing about 5 times it disconnected me from xbox live....

Reactions: BarryTRCTurner

Best Kiko

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 4, 2019
Other than that error on quali and a mistake on the race going to the grass and losing 5th and the opportunity to fight for 4th , it was a fun race

Best Kiko

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 4, 2019
well play mclaren and @Barry for the podium. Again sorry @bestkiko for the big contact. Thank you @Cathal for the message it was cool
No worries . I think it was a fair enough attempt , maybe just missing a bit the braking .

shame I got a 3sec penalty for it . And shame I went to the grass Later on the race and lost 5th.
Now I have 6 , 6 , 6

Reactions: OwenCR7

Proulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
No worries . I think it was a fair enough attempt , maybe just missing a bit the braking .

shame I got a 3sec penalty for it . And shame I went to the grass Later on the race and lost 5th.
Now I have 6 , 6 , 6
Consistency is key to a good championship result.

Reactions: SantiaHead

George Roke

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 21, 2015
Guys I know im not the admin here but a lot of this stuff here needs to go to the stewards a lot of people are angry (including myself due to my crap connection) And we all need to calm down a bit

Reactions: BarryTRCTurner

Imhotep tep

Formula Karter
Feb 18, 2020
Looks like you turned in on me mate. Sorry but that's not my problem. Saw me coming down the inside and you still turned in and didn't give me loads of space.
Indeed, i should have a problem
If you haven't space don't overtaking, don't try this

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Indeed, i should have a problem
If you haven't space don't overtaking, don't try this

plenty of space I have a right to. If you didn’t turn in on me and just conceded the position you wouldn’t have lost some of your wing.

Proulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014

Stopped ?
Mate, your marker is red, showing that he is alongside you, yet you still dive to the apex.

As said before, here is not the place to argue these things.

Also, does anybody not use the racing line?