PC - Round 4 - Italian Grand Prix [30/12/18 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 4 - Italian Grand Prix [30/12/18 8:00pm]

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Round 4 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR Classic Christmas Cup

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 30th December 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale di Monza
Laps: 13
Car: Ferrari F2004

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
Lobby settings:

Qualifying: Custom grid of reverse championship standings
Distance: 25%
Cars: Same Car for everyone
Setups: Presets Only
Weather: Dynamic
Safety Car: Off
Parc Ferme: On
Damage: Full
Corner Cutting: Strict
Formation Lap: On
Race Starts: Manual
Time of Day: Official
AI Driver Level: 80

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Confirmed no-shows:
@Tiliad

Last edited:

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Neil Bywater

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
@GRZEGORZ Sorry for that, but your name is confusing me with the 2x Z in it, so I decided to just call you Gregor haha

• Friendly
Reactions: GRZEGORZ

Tiliad

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 27, 2018
My parents dragged me to my grandfather when there finally is a drivable car so sadly I will most likely not be racing...

(I already send this but I assume you missed it since I'm not on the no show list...)
@HaiCo and @RebornDestroyer I'm most likely not attending round four of this championship sadly. I'm visiting my grandfather and I'm not sure if I will be home early enough to make it. (If I'm home early I will obviously race.) Posting it here since there is not a thread for round four yet.

Cans

Formula Karter
Oct 22, 2018
Well Well Well this seems to be a similar story again in AOR. How many races do i have to get clapped before people who let these idiots in this league sort this **** out. I only drove 30m off the start when i get barged from behind on a straight like sorry for my language but its fucking hopeless.

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018

Agree with @Cans
8+ hours of practice for this race, going for the championship and then this happens...
Hope these people get a deserved penalty for their behavior.

@vladimirjeger and @Mali Baćo , this time you have to confess, it was your fault. Just disappointing that you still got point while I didn't but couldn't do anything about it. I stayed relatively calm, but this is just UNACCEPTABLE.

Cans

Formula Karter
Oct 22, 2018
like i know i had an shocking start but i was grand on the left side like no excuses from the people at fault. Oh @RebornDestroyer didnt know u got clapped at the start too shocking isnt it

vladimirjeger

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 26, 2018

Agree with @Cans
8+ hours of practice for this race, going for the championship and then this happens...
Hope these people get a deserved penalty for their behavior.

@vladimirjeger and @Mali Baćo , this time you have to confess, it was your fault. Just disappointing that you still got point while I didn't but couldn't do anything about it. I stayed relatively calm, but this is just UNACCEPTABLE.
What? I was spun..I lost the part of my wing as well

Mali Baćo

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2018
Don't put the blame on @vladimirjeger, it was me who hit him out of nowhere and spun him, while he was completely on the outside line.

From my POV, I literally had nowhere to go after @GnialSsor got a bad start and @HaiCo closed the door when I was already in the middle. The contact with HaiCo then pushed me away from the racing line and then I hit my compatriot.

I am sorry for everything that happened because of my actions, but I'm not the only actor here. If anyone wants to take this to the Stewards, I literally have nothing against it and will provide video.

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
That was chaotic. I might have been at fault, I don't know exactly. Fact is, people should practice. If all of us had done at least 1 practice race, everybody would have known you can't go full throttle on the start with the Ferrari F2004. That would have avoided a lot of chaos already in this case.

Reactions: Neil Bywater