Round 4 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR Classic Christmas Cup

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 30th December 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale di Monza
Laps: 13
Car: Ferrari F2004

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
Lobby settings:

Qualifying: Custom grid of reverse championship standings
Distance: 25%
Cars: Same Car for everyone
Setups: Presets Only
Weather: Dynamic
Safety Car: Off
Parc Ferme: On
Damage: Full
Corner Cutting: Strict
Formation Lap: On
Race Starts: Manual
Time of Day: Official
AI Driver Level: 80

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Confirmed no-shows:
@Tiliad

Last edited:

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 10, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Neil Bywater

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 10, 2018
@GRZEGORZ Sorry for that, but your name is confusing me with the 2x Z in it, so I decided to just call you Gregor haha

• Friendly
Reactions: GRZEGORZ

Tiliad

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 27, 2018
My parents dragged me to my grandfather when there finally is a drivable car so sadly I will most likely not be racing...

(I already send this but I assume you missed it since I'm not on the no show list...)
@HaiCo and @RebornDestroyer I'm most likely not attending round four of this championship sadly. I'm visiting my grandfather and I'm not sure if I will be home early enough to make it. (If I'm home early I will obviously race.) Posting it here since there is not a thread for round four yet.

Cans

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2018
Well Well Well this seems to be a similar story again in AOR. How many races do i have to get clapped before people who let these idiots in this league sort this **** out. I only drove 30m off the start when i get barged from behind on a straight like sorry for my language but its fucking hopeless.

RebornDestroyer

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 6, 2018

Agree with @Cans
8+ hours of practice for this race, going for the championship and then this happens...
Hope these people get a deserved penalty for their behavior.

@vladimirjeger and @Mali Baćo , this time you have to confess, it was your fault. Just disappointing that you still got point while I didn't but couldn't do anything about it. I stayed relatively calm, but this is just UNACCEPTABLE.

Cans

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2018
like i know i had an shocking start but i was grand on the left side like no excuses from the people at fault. Oh @RebornDestroyer didnt know u got clapped at the start too shocking isnt it

vladimirjeger

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 26, 2018

Agree with @Cans
8+ hours of practice for this race, going for the championship and then this happens...
Hope these people get a deserved penalty for their behavior.

@vladimirjeger and @Mali Baćo , this time you have to confess, it was your fault. Just disappointing that you still got point while I didn't but couldn't do anything about it. I stayed relatively calm, but this is just UNACCEPTABLE.
What? I was spun..I lost the part of my wing as well

Mali Baćo

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 17, 2018
Don't put the blame on @vladimirjeger, it was me who hit him out of nowhere and spun him, while he was completely on the outside line.

From my POV, I literally had nowhere to go after @GnialSsor got a bad start and @HaiCo closed the door when I was already in the middle. The contact with HaiCo then pushed me away from the racing line and then I hit my compatriot.

I am sorry for everything that happened because of my actions, but I'm not the only actor here. If anyone wants to take this to the Stewards, I literally have nothing against it and will provide video.

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 10, 2018
That was chaotic. I might have been at fault, I don't know exactly. Fact is, people should practice. If all of us had done at least 1 practice race, everybody would have known you can't go full throttle on the start with the Ferrari F2004. That would have avoided a lot of chaos already in this case.

Reactions: Neil Bywater

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014
First three laps was dodgems. Some very poor elbows out stuff there.