PC - Round 4 - Italian Grand Prix [30/12/18 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 4 - Italian Grand Prix [30/12/18 8:00pm]

vladimirjeger

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 26, 2018
That was chaotic. I might have been at fault, I don't know exactly. Fact is, people should practice. If all of us had done at least 1 practice race, everybody would have known you can't go full throttle on the start with the Ferrari F2004. That would have avoided a lot of chaos already in this case.
People should know not to go full throttle even with 2018 cars... but going full throttle in F2004 is madness...I had it half way pressed until 2nd gear and I had a great start

vladimirjeger

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Sorry mate, at first glance it looked like you ran into all those people, but it mightve been as a result of the chain reaction that caused @Mali Baćo to hit you after HaiCo went through something as well.
It's OK...It was chaos cause we all had to avoid people who had a bad starts

Last edited:

PRelease

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2018
I think I have the best footage of the crash at the start and that was scary! I got a shocking start too and I was lucky to avoid all of the chaos. I got a 5 second time penalty for overtaking a crashed car and probably it'll be removed. So I think I'll be 2nd after that. Anyway, I had some good battles with @Katrer and @GRZEGORZ all through the race and thanks for that clean racing guys. I made a little mistake in the second chicane and after that I couldn't catch them again. There is my POV of the start.

Last edited:

vladimirjeger

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 26, 2018
I think I have the best footage of the crash at the start and that was scary! I got a shocking start too and I was lucky to avoid all of the chaos. I got a 5 second time penalty for overtaking a crashed car and probably it'll be removed. So I think I'll be 2nd after that. Anyway, I had some good battles with @Katrer and @GRZEGORZ all through the race and thanks for that clean racing guys. I made a little mistake in the second chicane and after that I couldn't catch them again. There is my POV of the start.

Mother of God o_O

• Surprised
Reactions: PRelease

Mali Baćo

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 17, 2018
Well Well Well this seems to be a similar story again in AOR. How many races do i have to get clapped before people who let these idiots in this league sort this **** out. I only drove 30m off the start when i get barged from behind on a straight like sorry for my language but its fucking hopeless.
Yup, got you on my video at 0:18. Crashing out on purpose while I'm passing through. Jeez. That's not what drivers should do, and the last thing to do is to complain about anything after this.

PRelease

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2018
Yup, got you on my video at 0:18. Crashing out on purpose while I'm passing through. Jeez. That's not what drivers should do, and the last thing to do is to complain about anything after this.
I think he just lost the rear when trying to accelerate on the grass.

Mali Baćo

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 17, 2018
@PRelease

After such an incident, that may have led to taking another driver out, calling everyone around yourself idiots, ranting about rookies while doing rookie mistakes and rage quitting the lobby (against the rules) is really obsolete and contradictory.

Reactions: PRelease

vladimirjeger

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Yeah, calling everyone else idiots is not really the best thing to do, if you don't know for sure what happened and who to blame or not to blame... I could've said that at 90% of the races so far this season, cause I have only finished 3 or 4 races, and in 8 out of 10 races I had my front wing chopped off cause people think they will win the race if they divebomb everyone in turn 1...

When I was spun in yesterdays race i got a message "Warning, collision with HaiCo", I did not know who spun me at the time, and I asked HaiCo first after the race, in a calm manner what happened, cause I had no idea who was to blame, and I did not want to attack anyone out of the blue. I know it's frustrating to DNF before turn , I have been there, many times, and every time in AOR, not in other leagues, but calm your horses and don't call us all idiots before you know all the facts.

Reactions: RebornDestroyer

Cans

Formula Karter
Oct 22, 2018
lol sure m8 whatever u said i had no control form the first crash had alot of damage and any correction i made just made my car go in the wall even with a tiny amount of accelerator, besides that my race was finished anyway