Apr 28, 2017
Round 16 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Saturday 17th February 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Circuit
Laps: 2*13

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@DqmnKayz
@dragonbone81
@Pecos

Last edited:

Rienk

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2017
I'll say this now just in case. I'm going paintballing on saturday. There is no way this is gonna let me miss the race, but every time I've gone paintballing, I've ended up with a hand injury of some sorts, so there is a fair chance I might not be able to race. Let's hope I can break that streak...

koldo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
I'll say this now just in case. I'm going paintballing on saturday. There is no way this is gonna let me miss the race, but every time I've gone paintballing, I've ended up with a hand injury of some sorts, so there is a fair chance I might not be able to race. Let's hope I can break that streak...
You...you know how to play paintball, right?
You have to shoot people, not punch them.:smuggrin:

Rienk

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2017
You...you know how to play paintball, right?
You have to shoot people, not punch them.:smuggrin:
oh that's where I'm going wrong

no seriously the place I went to didn't give us gloves. didn't even know that was a problem, until someone shot my pinky finger. it about doubled in thiccness.

DqmnKayz

Pro Karter
Apr 21, 2017
Ok sorry i will be in USA GL to everyone for Japan I will watch your races during my flight lol

koldo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
FYI we won´t have any commentary/stream today. Sorry about that guys!

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
LM24 Event Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
I am so screwed for this race. Played 11 hours of rFactor 2 since I last played F1, gone into TT and I can barely make a corner.

filipos6

Pro Karter
Jan 1, 2018
I’m so sorry Eyja Drift, on the last lap when i tried to overtake you, i had drs open and lost control of the car and chopped off a bit of your front wing.