PC - Round 4 - Japanese Grand Prix [29/03/20 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 4 - Japanese Grand Prix [29/03/20 8:00pm UK]

BlackViperGT

Pro Karter
Dec 21, 2019

This was a nutty race. Difficult overtakes and clean driving got me to my first podium!...but not without incidents in-between. This race did not like my front wing as I gave up after the 3rd got damaged. @Alastre I know I got into your back but @Partyfuchs got into mine that caused that incident. And in the same corner @tYsU^ hit me 3 times before I got any traction back into my rear wheels. Def not happy with @Miś Tobiś ghost car slowing us down during the safety car and just being an annoyance throughout the race. I felt like I got to see alot of the incidents and hopefully next week is a better and cleaner race.

Alastre

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2020

This was a nutty race. Difficult overtakes and clean driving got me to my first podium!...but not without incidents in-between. This race did not like my front wing as I gave up after the 3rd got damaged. @Alastre I know I got into your back but @Partyfuchs got into mine that caused that incident. And in the same corner @tYsU^ hit me 3 times before I got any traction back into my rear wheels. Def not happy with @Miś Tobiś ghost car slowing us down during the safety car and just being an annoyance throughout the race. I felt like I got to see alot of the incidents and hopefully next week is a better and cleaner race.
It's OK mate, don't worry, it happens..it has a been a weird race. Actually I thought was the Williams that hitted me but that would be the same! Congratulations for the podium! :)

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Well... please guys, for all of those in incidents, you need to become cleaner, and soon. 3 SC with crashes left and right isn't the way to go. And we can't keep on like this. A crash even before the first turn bringing in the SC isn't something up to league standards. That's something we're only supposed to see against random online players. And during that SC period, @2Dragons took me out and broke my front wing. I was plum last and could see other incidents unfold in front of me.

Though indeed, staying out of trouble, being consistent and the 3 SC helped me, as I climbed from last on lap 1 to P2 at the end.

@tYsU^ You're welcome mate. You were 2s a lap faster than me on your shiny soft tyres, and I had front wing damage. Better let you passed and chase after P1 than waste both our races fighting ;) Teamplay and WCC is important too, and I was thinking of that. I was already in a good position then anyways. We're leading the WCC by the way

My POV :

Reactions: Akenari and tYsU^

Birkoff

GP2 Test Driver
Oct 4, 2014
Qualified P2 1:29.1
Race: P1

The start - I think you know all how it went. I was not involved in any incidents in the front. The actual start happened on L3 when the first safety car went in.
On the restart, @_Mackoo_ couldn't hold his car on the track and smashed into me when I was on his left-hand side (28:26), because of this, I have pitted in the 3rd lap, luckily for me, the second safety car was out right as I entered the pits, I have put on hards so I would not stop again so I could make up some lost time.
Came back in P11, after the second safety car went in, I managed to gain 2 positions, but @BlackViperGT was behind me on soft, so I didn't want to fight with him to no ruin our both races.

On lap 11 everyone in front of me pitted besides @tYsU^, was on P2. The leader went into the pits on lap 15 and I took the lead of the race. From this point on, I did not lose the lead. Managed a good pace on hards. Very happy with my result, hoping it's not the last :)

Congrats to @Hinyaldee and @BlackViperGT on the podium!

Last edited:
Reactions: Hinyaldee

_Mackoo_

Formula Karter
Oct 9, 2019
Qualified P2 1:29.1
Race: P1

The start - I think you know all how it went. I was not involved in any incidents in the front. The actual start happened on L3 when the first safety car went in.
On the restart, @_Mackoo_ couldn't hold his car on the track and smashed into me when I was on his left-hand side (28:26), because of this, I have pitted in the 3rd lap, luckily for me, the second safety car was out right as I entered the pits, I have put on hards so I would not stop again so I could make up some lost time.
Came back in P11, after the second safety car went in, I managed to gain 2 positions, but @BlackViperGT was behind me on soft, so I didn't want to fight with him to no ruin our both races.

On lap 11 everyone in front of me pitted besides @tYsU^, was on P2. The leader went into the pits on lap 15 and I took the lead of the race. From this point on, I did not lose the lead. Managed a good pace on hards. Very happy with me result, hoping it's not the last :)

I am so sorry about that but I completly lost control of car :/

• Clever
Reactions: Birkoff

Alastre

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2020
Qualify: P14
Race: P11

Crazy race. From the benning to the end...and once again one inch behind points. Qualify was ok, we were all very cloase in the middle...spoilt last lap, could have been a good 10th place. Race has been heavly compromised by all those SC...and realive penalties...shame as I were P4 when I pitted at lap 11. But with all the penalties the race has been an hurdles after another. A few good battles, once again nice move @Toni Racing , with a (almost) totally broken wing I couldn't keep you behind, neverthenless great overtake! :) See you in Italy! :)

3:05 Race start
3:23 1st SC and crash
3:56 @2Dragons incident with @Hinyaldee
4:04 Race restart and battle with Toro Rosso and Ferrari and crash ahaed of me
5:04 2nd SC
6:06 Race restart
06:58 Trailing @Strike and he crashed
08:09 Battle with Haas, overtaken and he spun
9:02 Overtaken by Red bull then 3rd SC
11:09 Broken wings to avoid @Hinyaldee
11:26 Race restart and overtaken by Toro Rosso
11:47 Hitted from behind at the hairpin by @BlackViperGT
12:24 Race restart after 4th SC
12:43 Last 2 crazy laps
14:55 Racing Point out, battle overtake and broken wing again while he went back on track
15:39 McLaren out
16:34 @Toni Racing overtake

• Friendly
Reactions: Toni Racing

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016

Crazy race. From the benning to the end...and once again one inch behind points. Qualify was ok, we were all very cloase in the middle...spoilt last lap, could have been a good 10th place. Race has been heavly compromised by all those SC...and realive penalties...shame as I were P4 when I pitted at lap 11. But with all the penalties the race has been an hurdles after another. A few good battles, once again nice move @Toni Racing , with a (almost) totally broken wing I couldn't keep you behind, neverthenless great overtake! :) See you in Italy! :)

14:55 Racing Point out, battle overtake and broken wing again while he went back on track
Holy cow. @2Dragons taking me out looks even scarier from an outside perspective

• Scared
Reactions: Toni Racing

Birkoff

GP2 Test Driver
Oct 4, 2014
Holy cow. @2Dragons taking me out looks even scarier from an outside perspective
It took me 10 times to view the footage to understand what happened there.
The same incident happened at the start, one car lost the rear and the massacre is guaranteed.

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
It took me 10 times to view the footage to understand what happened there.
The same incident happened at the start, one car lost the rear and the massacre is guaranteed.
And to think that after that there were still 2 more SCs and got back up to P2 he he

• Happy

Wendell Jr

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 16, 2020

Thank you. I see. The williams guy lost control a little bit and he ran into me after the 1st sc

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
@Gray Werefox having left the league, means you will be put on the blacklist. Being put on the blacklist means you can't return this and next season. I understand being involved in accidents/incidents a couple of races after each other, can be very frustrating. But it is no valid reason to leave the league.

Tilika

Pro Karter
Feb 1, 2020
Qually: P13
Race: DNF

So the initial part of the race was fine for me, a little slow in the beginning, but I found my pace. I was begind @Alastre till lap 10 when, had DRS and overpassed him in the main straight. Just as I went in to corner 1 I spun, because of an eary downshift. That made me loose a couple of places. The next lap I was behind a Torro Rosso, which I was gaining quite fast, but he spun in the straight after the hairpin. I had nowhere to go and unfortunately crashed my car, trying to avoid contact.

• Sad