PS4 - ROUND 4 - JAPANESE GRAND PRIX - [29/03/2020 20:00 UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 ROUND 4 - JAPANESE GRAND PRIX - [29/03/2020 20:00 UK]

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
Round 4 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 19

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 29th March 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Course
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Reactions: masonjr54

multirabc

Formula Karter
Jul 18, 2019
Qualified- P10
Finished- DNF

Forgot to restart my recording until I was behind the SC.

After the restart an incident happened in front. Not sure what happened there. I failed to avoid that incident. Was on the track with others coming. I did try to get out the way but @generalgobert couldn't. We both DNF'ed

Dream237

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 24, 2020
Qualified- P10
Finished- DNF

Forgot to restart my recording until I was behind the SC.

After the restart an incident happened in front. Not sure what happened there. I failed to avoid that incident. Was on the track with others coming. I did try to get out the way but @generalgobert couldn't. We both DNF'ed

That was so brutal

esteur

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 15, 2019
Qualified : P19 ( crash )
Finished : P6

I did not film my race but there is not much to report! lap 5 I missed my braking zone and I divebomb @JGvI_Pt fortunately I didn't break anything for him that just made me waste time! a lap before m’y pit I spin myself and I broke my front wing.. if I hadn't made a mistake I might have been able to fight for the podium btw P6

Nuttcat

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 20, 2020
Qualified 9
Race 8

Had good race pace and was net P5 at one point until I got red wing damage colliding with Sonny who had crashed in the middle of the track. Safety car saved my race and was able to go from p13 to p8 In the final 2 laps. Would of been P6 but for a stupid 3 second penalty as a result of a warning to avoiding a brake slam on a safety car. Annoyingly my PS4 didn’t record the footage so cant appeal but I would of taken top 10 on a track I hate before the race!

CrackshotGang

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 31, 2019
Multibrac. I solute you for veering right. I literally traveled over your rear wing! General , he was closely following me so he couldn’t see.

Started P16
Finished: DNF

I was avoiding crashed ahead and getting places. I was in p8 at a time where I let a few drivers through because they weren’t in my race. I tried to give way to @S2_521L4RD but I veering into his line and I crashed out. I am angry with myself.

masonjr54

Pro Karter
Jan 8, 2020
Q: P16
R: DNF

Pretty decent quali lap for me. Unfortunately race went completely pear shaped. Damaged my front wing during safety car with drivers in front slamming on brakes.

Had some interesting battles all race! l Unfortunately lost car in the esses and lost my front left.

My first DNF which is disappointing. Still enjoyed the race though!! Well done lads!

See you at Monza!!

Reactions: Joe2397

masonjr54

Pro Karter
Jan 8, 2020
Multibrac. I solute you for veering right. I literally traveled over your rear wing! General , he was closely following me so he couldn’t see.

Started P16
Finished: DNF

I was avoiding crashed ahead and getting places. I was in p8 at a time where I let a few drivers through because they weren’t in my race. I tried to give way to @S2_521L4RD but I veering into his line and I crashed out. I am angry with myself.
Don't be too hard on yourself. **** happens. Like myself, just learn from it!

Voniz

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 24, 2020
Q : P3
R : P2

A good race for me. Japan isn't my favorite so a little bit surprise of my pace.

A lot of SC which stress me, i was "i have to pit or not" and when i decide to pit (lap 14-15), i lost 6 seconds because they were not ready. So maybe 1st place but anyway very happy to complete this race without penalties.

I learnt to break checking under SC at Belgium so my advice to others is to let some space with driver in front of you.

GG Ricky for your first win this season !

<iframe src="https://player.twitch.tv/?autoplay=false&video=v578527644" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" scrolling="no" height="378" width="620"></iframe><a href="" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline;">Regardez [FR] AOR A2 Japon de Vonizinho sur www.twitch.tv</a>

Nuttcat

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 20, 2020
Q : P3
R : P2

A good race for me. Japan isn't my favorite so a little bit surprise of my pace.

A lot of SC which stress me, i was "i have to pit or not" and when i decide to pit (lap 14-15), i lost 6 seconds because they were not ready. So maybe 1st place but anyway very happy to complete this race without penalties.

I learnt to break checking under SC at Belgium so my advice to others is to let some space with driver in front of you.

GG Ricky for your first win this season !

<iframe src="https://player.twitch.tv/?autoplay=false&video=v578527644" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" scrolling="no" height="378" width="620"></iframe><a href="" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline;">Regardez [FR] AOR A2 Japon de Vonizinho sur www.twitch.tv</a>
Excellent points for team Alpha Romeo :)