PS4 - ROUND 4 - JAPANESE GRAND PRIX [SUN 29/03/20 8PM UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 ROUND 4 - JAPANESE GRAND PRIX [SUN 29/03/20 8PM UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin_Robertson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Round 4 - Japanese Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 19

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 29th March 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Suzuka International Racing Course
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@OasisFan95

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: ColinRMason

RFGangster

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 3, 2019
a very difficult race,made a couple of mistakes and +5 seconds and so had a good pace in the race,though not trained in the rain,thank you all for a clean fight it was a lot,congratulations winners,well, I'm very satisfied to 5 position,thank you all for the race,hope to become the main pilot...

ColinRMason

Pro Karter
Dec 4, 2019
Q: 4th
R: 10th

Pretty decent qualifying for me putting me on 2nd row.

Had a good start in the race getting up to 2nd. I then spun at first corner dropping me to 6th. Made my up to 4th but had 2 x 10 second penalties for cutting last chicane dropping me to tenth.

I've put a penalty removal request into stewards so my end result could be as high as 3rd but we will have to wait and see.

Had some fanatastic battles during the race especially with my teammate!

Well done all! See you at Monza

Status
Not open for further replies.