Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lewis Samilton

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spedz

Pro Karter
Aug 9, 2017
I want to apologise to anyone whose race I affected on turn 1 lap 1. Since one of the newer patches I've had issues where i get random frame rate drops when playing online which in this instance caused me to miss the brake marker board and then lock up massively, causing the collision.

Its no excuse though and going forward I'll keep random game bugs in mind when lots of cars are grouped up and be a lot more conservative in case of random glitches that might endanger other people's races.

• Informative
Reactions: H_pro1

EL_Sonny

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 9, 2017
Videos have uploaded
17:50 Start
28:10 Pileup at T2
29:05 Incident with El_Sonny
34:25 Incident with Thompson
36:05 Spin
43:30 Ded

Battle for P5
Well you saw the red arrow so if u let more space u didnt span out

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

Aladar

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2017

Here's the first half of my race, had to stop recording halfway because of all the freezing.

Thompson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Aug 21, 2016
Good race for me, as high as P6, until @EL_Sonny divebombed me and I spun, and then I damaged my front wing from @Thompson braking so early. But me crashing out was my own doing, aided by the slippery conditions. Simply locked up and went straight into the wall. Currently uploading footage of the whole race, including after I crashed out. I was mostly following the battle for P5.
Yeah sorry about that, i was braking 10m early the whole race due to a bit front wing damage.

Lap 1 turn 2 was complete aids , but the battle with @Thompson close to the end was really good with some great defensive driving from him.
My Highlights:
I enjoyed the battle aswell :)

Last edited:

scotchtape20

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 26, 2014
First pole in 6 seasons, in full wet conditions no less! Got mugged by @Smash at turn 1 due to having no slipstream and tried to stay as close to him as I could and follow his pace. I gambled on going ultrasoft thinking the rain would come sooner, but my main competition was Smash and whatever he would do (pit or continue), I'd do the same. Fortunately, Russia is easy on tyres so we (he was also on ultras) were able to make them last until lap 16. Then I began to slowly gain time on him in the wet as I believed I was faster (due to quali performance), but I wasn't gaining enough.

In the end, P2 is awesome, and the fact that I finished 1.6sec behind P1 is even better.

I won't post my recording since I was P2 all race and had 0 battles.

H_pro1

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 19, 2014
Q: P5, I wasn't satisfied to my lap at all, there was easily a lot of time to be gained, but as it was my first wet laps, I can't complain too much.

R: P11, Got ok launch from the start, and avoided the collisions in turn 2, but I got a 5sec penalty because illegal overtaking, which was total BS. The first lap was nice, and I was P3 after turn 2. Literally nothing happened until lap 16, when it was raining, I was trying to push a bit too much, as @Mr. Biggles was catching me, so I made a huge mistake in the exit of turn 4, and lost a lot of time. Lap 20 I made a very stupid mistake again in the exit of turn 4, which made me collide with @kaneshka.gupta (sorry for that mate), and few laps after that, in the start of lap 23, I made a stupid mistake again, which sealed my race.
Overall I think my driving was very bad, definitely a race to forget, as it could've been a possible podium finish. Eyes to the next race, and let's hope for a better one!

My highlights of the race:

scotchtape20

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 26, 2014
Q: P5, I wasn't satisfied to my lap at all, there was easily a lot of time to be gained, but as it was my first wet laps, I can't complain too much.

R: P11, Got ok launch from the start, and avoided the collisions in turn 2, but I got a 5sec penalty because illegal overtaking, which was total BS. The first lap was nice, and I was P3 after turn 2. Literally nothing happened until lap 16, when it was raining, I was trying to push a bit too much, as @Mr. Biggles was catching me, so I made a huge mistake in the exit of turn 4, and lost a lot of time. Lap 20 I made a very stupid mistake again in the exit of turn 4, which made me collide with @kaneshka.gupta (sorry for that mate), and few laps after that, in the start of lap 23, I made a stupid mistake again, which sealed my race.
Overall I think my driving was very bad, definitely a race to forget, as it could've been a possible podium finish. Eyes to the next race, and let's hope for a better one!

My highlights of the race:
So that's what happened to you! Before the pit stop sequence on lap 16, you were ~7sec behind me and after the cycle you were nowhere to be seen, and Biggles was there instead and closer! I was so confused as to where you went!

Reactions: H_pro1