Jan 14, 2014
Round 4 - Russian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 5th November 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sochi Autodrom
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Prehn
@Luke Trimm
@organyx

Last edited:

InFinityzzHD

PS4 Triple Crown 2018 Indy 500 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
Did any of you did some running here? Set an early benchmark.

1:33.526

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I've never liked Sochi. I'd take a 10th place if it was offered

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
No, no you won’t.
I'm gonna get shredded. Plus, whenever we get to a track where corner cutting is common, I'm suddenly half a second slower than normal. No coincidence

KaneIyanda

Reigning PS4 F4 Bottlejob
Premium Member
May 7, 2017
I'm gonna get shredded. Plus, whenever we get to a track where corner cutting is common, I'm suddenly half a second slower than normal. No coincidence
To be honest I’m not looking forward to it myself but we have a lot of time to practice.

• Agree
Reactions: DON SILVA

JohnnyR95

Formula 3 1st Driver
Mar 13, 2017
My best is like a 1:34.3 or something, need to get some practice in though

KaneIyanda

Premium Member
May 7, 2017
My best is like a 1:34.3 or something, need to get some practice in though
You’ve all got pace already..:banghead: I’ll do some practice this weekend and I’ll let you boys know what I get, I’ll probably turn my line hacks on too:finger:

JohnnyR95

Formula 3 1st Driver
Mar 13, 2017
You’ve all got pace already..:banghead: I’ll do some practice this weekend and I’ll let you boys know what I get, I’ll probably turn my line hacks on too:finger:
I always use line hacks, don't have the time to practice without it, I'm lucky if I get 5-10 laps of practice in before most races :')

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
as already expressed in Don Silva would be much more fun and simulative (since the simulation game has perhaps only the name) do not use automatic gearbox or ideal trajectory as they do in reality. I remember it's just one of my thoughts :D

SolidNinjaSnake

S13 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Nov 27, 2016
Bloody hell, I was just about to get ready for what I thought was the race tonight, when I thought I'd make sure and check and I see it's not even on tonight haha! All this time I thought we were skipping the race last week due to the USA Grand Prix but for some reason I thought we were still racing tonight during the Mexican Grand Prix haha. :lol:

Ah well, back I go to watch the race! As well as multitask with Assassin's Creed Origins haha.

KaneIyanda

Premium Member
May 7, 2017
Bloody hell, I was just about to get ready for what I thought was the race tonight, when I thought I'd make sure and check and I see it's not even on tonight haha! All this time I thought we were skipping the race last week due to the USA Grand Prix but for some reason I thought we were still racing tonight during the Mexican Grand Prix haha. :lol:

Ah well, back I go to watch the race! As well as multitask with Assassin's Creed Origins haha.
What’s Origins like? I was gonna get it the other day

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
I don't think I will be able to make the race this weekend gents :(
Will keep you updated if there is any change

• Informative
Reactions: DON SILVA