Sep 18, 2016
Round 4 - Russian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 5th November 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sochi Autodrom
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

• What?
Reactions: Joseph Baigent

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
Why the hell is there a two week break? Ive been sweating russia out all week to find its not till november wtf??

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
forgot to save my setup.. so not an ideal start but looked to have some decent racing in the race until i lost it. Looking forward to spain:)

Fredster332

S15 AOR XB1 F3 Champion
Sep 18, 2016
Also a slight complaint. If the race is meant to start at 8. To look on friends and see some people on tt at 8 is frustrating for the rest of the drivers waiting on you. Also make sure your xbox is working fine before 8 so we arent confused as to why you arent joining. If you can't make 8 as you're having issues let @Jamie183 know. Rant over lmao

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
What happened like to u??
coming out of the corner towards the second drs zone i lost the car and tapped the wall on the left.. then lost a bit of my wing and as i went into the second to last corner it took me wide and I just dropped the car coming back onto the circuit.. fucking rotten luck for us both mate but I was more annoyed at myself that I took you with me. :( We we're both closing in on that battle with Jamie and the podium runners towards the end aswell

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
Also a slight complaint. If the race is meant to start at 8. To look on friends and see some people on tt at 8 is frustrating for the rest of the drivers waiting on you. Also make sure your xbox is working fine before 8 so we arent confused as to why you arent joining. If you can't make 8 as you're having issues let @Jamie183 know. Rant over lmao
I agree with this, the lobby should start at 8, if you are not here then u miss quali, some people have work monday morning (like i did) i dont want to be waiting for people cause they’re trying to find 2 tenths on TT, no, be on time guys xD

• Agree
Reactions: Bailey

Olliverhagstrom

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 20, 2016
I had some problems i didn't know i had, i couldn't join a group chat and let you know i did not get the invites, my connection was fine but later i spoke to my dad and he had switched our router and there was some setting issue there. so the issue should be fixed but could someone maybe try and send me an invite on saturday evening because i dont play online more than on this league.. So i can see that it's working as it should, sorry for keeping you guys waiting, not intentional and i did everything i could to let you guys know my problems.

• Friendly
Reactions: xJazah

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
I had some problems i didn't know i had, i couldn't join a group chat and let you know i did not get the invites, my connection was fine but later i spoke to my dad and he had switched our router and there was some setting issue there. so the issue should be fixed but could someone maybe try and send me an invite on saturday evening because i dont play online more than on this league.. So i can see that it's working as it should, sorry for keeping you guys waiting, not intentional and i did everything i could to let you guys know my problems.
add xJazah.. I'll be doing practice over the weekend mate :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Olliverhagstrom