Mar 6, 2017
Round 4 - Russian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 5th November 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sochi Autodrom
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Mr Flobadob (maybe)
- @MrHid
- @Caffa (maybe)
- @fraguitar89
- @StefanWylde

Last edited:

MrHid

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 4, 2017
I won´t be able to attend this race tonight because of my internet at the moment. Sry guys have fun!

• Informative
Reactions: Ctzn Ely

Westyy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 10, 2016
Was a weird race.

In qualifying I was faster in lean then I was max and in the race I couldn't even reach 180mph. Not sure why. Wasn't worth me staying in hence the retirement. Congratulations to the top 3.

JoniJohn

Reigning S14 AOR PC F3 Champion
Sep 21, 2016
Can someone explain this to me? @Kvintin was behind me in the last lap, but he finished ahead of me, even though I had less penalties than him.

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Can someone explain this to me? @Kvintin was behind me in the last lap, but he finished ahead of me, even though I had less penalties than him.
Have you looked at your results screen or the standings on the forum? I updated the ones I had on my screen

Gojirra421

Formula Karter
Jul 1, 2017

Qualify : 3rd
Race : Involved in the crash cause by the 2 leaders before turn 2. (and we are only 15, so...)
Race ruined, pit lap 1 to SS, front wing damage, 26 laps in SS.
I had a good chance for a good place here but like on every races of this split, totally no fairplay from some
people...
Thx for this big one.

#TC f1mate

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 26, 2017
I noticed that too. He had 16 seconds worth of penalty, that means 2 3 secs and 2 5 secs. The 5 second is a stop-go penalty that would mean that he'd spent 10 second extra time in the pits. But he'd been 2 secs ahead of me and got back 2 seconds behind me after the pit stop phases... Is it a bug or something?

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I noticed that too. He had 16 seconds worth of penalty, that means 2 3 secs and 2 5 secs. The 5 second is a stop-go penalty that would mean that he'd spent 10 second extra time in the pits. But he'd been 2 secs ahead of me and got back 2 seconds behind me after the pit stop phases... Is it a bug or something?
I can tell you that served stop/gos show up as 0 secs so if he had 16 secs of penalties it means the 2x stop/gos were not served. If he served them they would show up as x4(+6 secs.)

So it sounds like they were not served and not added either. The penalty system is totally busted.

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Alright guys so @Jay has helped me massively in order to try and solve the issue with the standings and I'm proposing you these results today:

Skatie
TCf1mate (+10.690)
Ely (+10.939)
JoniJohn (+12.055)
LalyGus (+17.296)
Kvintin (+18.762)
Gojirra (+24.418)
Bigboss (+24.730)

Does it look like what you've seen on your screens? Penalties have been applied to every driver so please tell me :)

@Skatie @#TC f1mate @JoniJohn @LalyGus @Kvintin @Gojirra421 @Bigboss

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: #TC f1mate

Skatie

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 31, 2017
Bigboss time should be +24.730 (19.730+5 sec of unserverd stop-go(?)) but that doesn't change his standing, other then that it looks good to me.

Attachments

• Informative
Reactions: Ctzn Ely