Round 4 - Spanish Grand Prix
F1 2015 Season 11 - PC Split 1

Race Information:

Date: Sunday 8th May 2016
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
Laps: 33
Host: @Andrei Codreanu

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Informed Absence:
- @Verney
- @Dashima

Uninformed Absence:

- @Liuzzi90

Last edited:

Verney

Pro Karter
Mar 24, 2016
hey guys think im going to miss this one aswel, still got a really bad neck. i want to get back racing so badly, hopefully next week i will.

• Informative
Reactions: Andrei Codreanu

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
Hi, I've heard that we will have live stream tonight i'am right ? :)
That was the plan in case we couldn't get the split full, but now that we did, it's technically impossible due to the 16 players lobby restriction.
I think that in the best interest of competition and great league racing a full split is more important.

matt785shimmy

Reigning AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Jan 15, 2014
Not at all impressed with that. Quali was as expected, gained 4 places into turn 1 as a result of the contact, into 4th. Closed on @Andrei Codreanu into turn 4, only to hit the back of him with overspeed and lag, sending me to the back. Picked up places again only to be punted off on the main straight by @Neba using his DRS, as I moved across to defend (which wasn't at all a sudden movement). Had to do a whole lap with no front wing, trailing at the back, only to be eventually disqualified for track limits. Not happy with my return due to the game, some driving conduct and to an extent my own performance. However, I felt I had decent mid field pace........

VSX500

Formula Karter
Mar 27, 2016
Hi guys please delete me from this league. Reason for it is that i haven't finished any of 5 races because of some lag spikes or shitty corner cut rules. Today i was having an absolute master of a race leading for a half of it but all the sudden i got dsq for leaving a track for one milimeter. It's sad and i am sad because of it i can't see any logical sens of racing again :(

BergheVonTrips

2-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Jun 22, 2015
Hey mate, polish people don't give up that easily! ;)

Please don't leave this league, we had such an amazing battle today and I wouldn't want to miss more of these battles in the future.

• Winner
Reactions: VSX500

VSX500

Formula Karter
Mar 27, 2016
Hey mate, polish people don't give up that easily! ;)

Please don't leave this league, we had such an amazing battle today and I wouldn't want to miss more of these battles in the future.
Thanks very much but it is soo hard to take when you know that you can do something but nope you get dsq. I think i can start once again and we will see ;) i don't want to give up :)

• Winner
Reactions: BergheVonTrips

Nukka

1-time AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Oct 10, 2014
Allthough spain is a pain in the ass, but maybe consider lower the speed and stay on the track instead of whining on a rule thats pretty fundamental for the sport of F1... Sure, the system aint perfect, but it sure seems to work for others

• Agree
Reactions: Andrei Codreanu

JamieFoppele

Assetto Corsa Skin Creator
Jan 13, 2014
Happy with the result in the end and more than happy that I didn't pick up any penalties during the race. :)