PC - Round 4 Spanish Grand Prix [08/05/16 20:00] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 4 Spanish Grand Prix [08/05/16 20:00]

Partyfuchs

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 22, 2015
The first half of the race was pretty amazing. I drove to P7 and stayed there for a long time because of many crashes that happened. In the middle of the race i got a fight with @filip sukuroski . Unfortunately he illegally overtook me, tried to slow down and i ran with my DRS open into his rear. In my opinion his fault because he shouldnt slow down that fast. My front wing has gone and even missed the pit entry as he did as well :)

At the end i made an extra pit stop to options to get a new fast lap.
I ended up right behind the back of @JamieFoppele and were able to fight with him on his old prime tyres and overtook him on the start/finish line :D

Reactions: VSX500

Birkoff

GP2 Test Driver
Oct 4, 2014
I have totally messed up my qualy laps, because of the pressure ... and i didn't do 2 laps so i could go with a not so competitive time.

Race was something else... Had a good start, but a very messy 1st lap because of the incidents on the track and because @Saiko run into my rear before T7 (i will have to report this incident), after this i just pushed as hell trying to make up places.

On my last stint on primes I had some good battles with JamieFoppele and PedroRC, unfortunately on this last stint i gathered 3 penalties that ruined my finishing position, stupid stupid stupid :banghead::banghead::banghead:

• Kappa
Reactions: Andrei Codreanu

Andrei Codreanu

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 12, 2014
Thanks very much but it is soo hard to take when you know that you can do something but nope you get dsq. I think i can start once again and we will see ;) i don't want to give up :)
I would advise you to read my post from the Split 2 section regarding the 'strict' track limit rules, as eventually I do hope that we all practice more the track limits for the race on heavy full, to not get any penalties. It's doable so let's aim for this in the next races, as you will have much better chances on getting a great race result. Here is the link to it:
http://apexonlineracing.com/communi...-general-chat-thread.12210/page-2#post-193324

Reactions: VSX500

VSX500

Formula Karter
Mar 27, 2016
I would advise you to read my post from the Split 2 section regarding the 'strict' track limit rules, as eventually I do hope that we all practice more the track limits for the race on heavy full, to not get any penalties. It's doable so let's aim for this in the next races, as you will have much better chances on getting a great race result. Here is the link to it:
http://apexonlineracing.com/communi...-general-chat-thread.12210/page-2#post-193324
Thanks man ;)

Reactions: Andrei Codreanu