PC - Round 4 - Spanish Grand Prix [12/5/2017 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 4 - Spanish Grand Prix [12/5/2017 08:00PM]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAGNUSSEN

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 29, 2015
Just a short review for today, tomorrow will be the full review.
Again a very bad race. Had a good start, could maintain P2 during the race. I was sure getting P2 to the finish, until ronnin (a LAPPED car) meant he is on his hard tyres faster than me on my mediums and needs to overtake me 2 times. He costed me lots of time and as not enough a big part of my wing, forcing me to do an extra stop.

• Agree
Reactions: Partyfuchs

Caffa

S13 AOR PC Split 4 Champion
Mar 25, 2017
Again a very bad race. Had a good start, could maintain P2 during the race. I was sure getting P2 to the finish, until ronnin (a LAPPED car) meant he is on his hard tyres faster than me on my mediums and needs to overtake me 2 times. He costed me lots of time and as not enough a big part of my wing, forcing me to do an extra stop.

What do you record with to get quality like that?

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Nvidia GeForce Experience, with my GTX 1070
Im loosing some quality by editing and rendering the video with Windows Movie Maker.
Try using the 'Easy Movie Maker' app. I think it lets you use the original video quality without reencoding, but you lose something as you upload to YouTube as it always seems to complain about the format.

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Quick question regarding Monaco, what time are you guys doing ? I'm currently at 1.18.7, but I know I can get to at least 1.17.9, but not lower :/

AdamC6

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 21, 2017
Quick question regarding Monaco, what time are you guys doing ? I'm currently at 1.18.7, but I know I can get to at least 1.17.9, but not lower :/
Im currently doing mid 1.14s but am hoping to get down to about 1.13. I think a lot of it will be down to who doesn't smash into the wall though haha

• Informative
Reactions: Hinyaldee

Hinyaldee

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 9, 2016
Im currently doing mid 1.14s but am hoping to get down to about 1.13. I think a lot of it will be down to who doesn't smash into the wall though haha
I guess I still have a long way to go :( Thanks !

Ronnin1978

GP2 Test Driver
Feb 6, 2016
sorry mate,
on lap 13 I let you to pass me, after that on lap 14, I saw you are slower than me, and I suppose that you are doing tire management.(and maybe you should try, if you had thinking to do more than 19 laps on medium :) /
Again on lap 15 before the drs zone (Your 16th lap), I slowed down the car to let you pass me , but my mistake because I was on left side.
You had 45/% of your tires on lap 16 and 66% on lap 20.
Sorry again for the inconvenience, no bad intention from my side

TheVerenzak

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Stewards enquiries

I'm sorry this one took this long lads. There were a lot of enquiries and the stewards couldn't decide as fast as usual.

The incidents brought up by @schumizeu with @Caffa - @MAGNUSSEN and @TheVerenzak all closed with No Further Action warrented.
The start incident brought up by @KaneJr00 involving a couple of drivers resulted in @Diaz receiving a 20 second time penalty and 15 penalty points. The incident by itself wasn't very major, but because of the unfortunate chain reaction it caused before it occured on Lap 1 made the stewards decide it should be classified as major.
The incident between @Putttee and @AdamC6 was closed with Adam receiving a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points.

Further comment on the start incident; I know these kinds of accidents happen and this one was a text book example of an unfortunate chain reaction. But I want to advise everyone to please be extra careful on L1, remember you can't win a race on the first lap, but you can lose a race.
That being said, I was very happy with the way Monaco went. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.