XB1 - Round 4 - Spanish Grand Prix 14/05/17 - 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 4 - Spanish Grand Prix 14/05/17 - 8:00pm

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Justin || Taz

XB1 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
Round 4 - Spanish Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 14th May 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Shanghai International Circuit
Laps: 33

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jack Francis

BosslyGaming

Moderator & XB1 F1 League Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
He's right on the ball here making the thread like an hour or 2 after the fail that was China

Reactions: Justin || Taz

Maddog40

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
FIFA Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Can Codies provide a decent server? Or will they bottle it?

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN

BosslyGaming

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Guess this'll need a reply after the race
[DOUBLEPOST=1494193879][/DOUBLEPOST]But most likely

THEY WILL ABSOLUTELY BOTTLE IT!!

• Burn
Reactions: Rarebaddblood

Rarebaddblood

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 29, 2017
i'm gonna be so bad at this track. can't piece together neither a good strategy nor a good quali/TT lap time

BosslyGaming

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
I feel terrible in this track against the AI but I think the AI are just OP at this track

Maddog40

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
FIFA Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Don't even know :p (would be grateful if someone checked my laptime on TT, don't have access to an XB1 rn.

In other news, a microphone may or may not have been ordered....

Reactions: Joseph Baigent

Maddog40

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
FIFA Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Cheers @BosslyGaming - Will hopefully be at the front here, my best track since Melbourne, Lets go! :)

CmacZzz

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 14, 2017
1:21:1. Was 3 tenths up on one run before bottling it. Can manage a 1:20.8

Justin || Taz

XB1 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2016
Dont forget everyone tag me in any stewards investigations

UndercutF1

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 4, 2017
WOOOOHOOOO!!!! YESSSSSSSS!! That was such a good race. P3!!!!
Report: After a good qualifying (P6), I went wide at T3 so stayed off track so everyone could go through, but still managed to get hit off by Takumi who just swiped across the track, and was also the 1st of many incidents he crashed into me. After being last during the SC twice, I came through the field to do an essential 1 stop, Medium and then Hard, while having the pace of the leaders despite some serious tyre management. Finished P4 behind @CmacZzz (1s behind) but he had a 3s time penalty, which I was so nervous about getting

Joseph Baigent

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
FIFA Coordinator
Mar 23, 2017
WOOOOHOOOO!!!! YESSSSSSSS!! That was such a good race. P3!!!!
Report: After a good qualifying (P6), I went wide at T3 so stayed off track so everyone could go through, but still managed to get hit off by Takumi who just swiped across the track, and was also the 1st of many incidents he crashed into me. After being last during the SC twice, I came through the field to do an essential 1 stop, Medium and then Hard, while having the pace of the leaders despite some serious tyre management. Finished P4 behind @CmacZzz (1s behind) but he had a 3s time penalty, which I was so nervous about getting
Good Job

Reactions: UndercutF1

BosslyGaming

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
P2!! Let's gooo
Got pushed off at turn 1 after qualifying 11th and found myself near last. Got up to like 6th by the SC restart. Overtook 3 cars in front to get onto the podium then got pretty luck with @AlfieHutton68 being taken out and got into P2. Then I realised just how fast @Picklessv2 is.
Finished 26 secs behind him

1 stop worked to perfection and got me my first podium of the season and puts me up to 5th in the standings after most of the people in front of me had poor races