XB1 - Round 4 - Spanish Grand Prix 14/05/17 - 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 4 - Spanish Grand Prix 14/05/17 - 8:00pm

Maddog40

PC F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Qualifiying: P1!
Probably not fully deserved thanks to incidents elsewhere, but it still got me hyped for the race!

Race: DNF:
Bottled the start, again. @AlfieHutton68 was already past in T1 and me and @CmacZzz went side by side up to T4.
I slightly tag Cmac, go wide, onto the grass. I was fine. Rejoined the track while slightly spinning, but got it under control. Still fine. @Joseph Baigent has nowhere to go, hits my rear end and I'm off into the wall. Still fine. Joseph's out-of-control car goes spinning into my front end and I'm two wheels down on the amount I need to finish the race.

Just one of those things. Not really the fault of anyone, I'm just glad I'm somewhere in the vague vicinity of P2 in the championship. Onto Monaco! (Oh wait, not scoring there either....)

Reactions: CmacZzz

CmacZzz

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 14, 2017
Probably not fully deserved thanks to incidents elsewhere, but it still got me hyped for the race!

Bottled the start, again. @AlfieHutton68 was already past in T1 and me and @CmacZzz went side by side up to T4.

I slightly tag Cmac, go wide, onto the grass. I was fine. Rejoined the track while slightly spinning, but got it under control. Still fine. @Joseph Baigent has nowhere to go, hits my rear end and I'm off into the wall. Still fine. Joseph's out-of-control car goes spinning into my front end and I'm two wheels down on the amount I need to finish the race.

Just one of those things. Not really the fault of anyone, I'm just glad I'm somewhere in the vague vicinity of P2 in the championship. Onto Monaco! (Oh wait, not scoring there either....)
Ridiculously unlucky to finish there mate, looked like you had made it through the worst of it as well!

UndercutF1

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 4, 2017
Ridiculously unlucky to finish there mate, looked like you had made it through the worst of it as well!
Am I right in saying that was you're first finish, because if it was you're gonna definitely be in the P2 fight in the championship

Rarebaddblood

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 29, 2017

actually it was me who hit your rear end
[DOUBLEPOST=1494831689][/DOUBLEPOST]damn it i wish it was a nightmare, but no, i had made that stupid mistake at hitting the pit lane barrier. i hate myself.

• Funny

CmacZzz

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 14, 2017
Am I right in saying that was you're first finish, because if it was you're gonna definitely be in the P2 fight in the championship
It was aye. One silly mistake in AUS got the DNF. Xbox signed me out in Bahrain, asked me to log into my Gamertag even though I was still in the lobby and clearly online, car ploughed into a wall. And then China was China.

Unfortunately don't think I'll be in the fight as I'm missing the three races after monaco as I'm away to Mexico for 3 weeks!!

Maddog40

PC F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
actually it was me who hit your rear end
[DOUBLEPOST=1494831689][/DOUBLEPOST]damn it i wish it was a nightmare, but no, i had made that stupid mistake at hitting the pit lane barrier. i hate myself.
Ah okay, didn't know that. I saw Joe's Renault spinning into me so I assumed it was him, either way apologies. Putting down full throttle on grass wasn't the best idea...

UndercutF1

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 4, 2017
It was aye. One silly mistake in AUS got the DNF. Xbox signed me out in Bahrain, asked me to log into my Gamertag even though I was still in the lobby and clearly online, car ploughed into a wall. And then China was China.

Unfortunately don't think I'll be in the fight as I'm missing the three races after monaco as I'm away to Mexico for 3 weeks!!
Enjoy your time there. Don't pay them anything that'll help for the wall