PC - Round 4 - Spanish Grand Prix [14/05/2017 8:00 pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 4 - Spanish Grand Prix [14/05/2017 8:00 pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Round 4 - Spanish Grand Prix
AOR F1 2016 Season 13

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 14th May 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
Laps: 33

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Laakso
- @maxafc46

Last edited:

fugotaro

Formula Karter
Aug 13, 2016
I might be unable to take part in the race. Because I need to fix my pc and I have to learn for my exams aswell.

• Informative
Reactions: FisiFan91

Marek

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 4, 2016
Last week I told you that I'm going to pull out, if I didn't got new pedals for this race. Thrustamster didn't even advance a tiny bit, so I'm really fucked up, cause I send them in a bit more than 4 weeks ago (nice customers service).
That's it for me and AOR season 13, but I'll be back in F1 2017 for sure. I'm sorry for "blocking" a car that long.

I had great fun till season 13, but that's just a lack of motivation for me at the moment.

See ya in F1 2017.

• Friendly
Reactions: NickB and FisiFan91

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Last week I told you that I'm going to pull out, if I didn't got new pedals for this race. Thrustamster didn't even advance a tiny bit, so I'm really fucked up, cause I send them in a bit more than 4 weeks ago (nice customers service).
That's it for me and AOR season 13, but I'll be back in F1 2017 for sure. I'm sorry for "blocking" a car that long.

I had great fun till season 13, but that's just a lack of motivation for me at the moment.

See ya in F1 2017.
That's a shame man. See ya on the next game.

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
Would anybody mind waiting 10-15mins to start quali/race? I would really appreciate it.

• Agree
Reactions: Fehler3

FisiFan91

Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014

BergheVonTrips

2-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Jun 22, 2015
I don't think we should re-race but maybe take the result from the last lap before things started to go wrong?