PC - Round 4 - Spanish Grand Prix | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 4 - Spanish Grand Prix

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Last edited:

allflattious

Formula 3 2nd Driver
AOR Commentator
Feb 15, 2016
Pace everyone? Am getting into the 1:22s when really pushing, best lap so far a 1:22.6, though it's with a setup I can't use in the race admittedly, probably drop about half a second with a race setup in quali

Nukka

1-time AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Oct 10, 2014
So guys, are you excited for one of the worst tracks on the calender? Renault Sport F1 Team is! (me and mumblesmurf) ;-D

Anyone else that feel that using 2016 liverys adds another dimension in terms of feeling to the game?

• Agree
Reactions: Jens Maul

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
So guys, are you excited for one of the worst tracks on the calender? Renault Sport F1 Team is! (me and mumblesmurf) ;-D

Anyone else that feel that using 2016 liverys adds another dimension in terms of feeling to the game?
Not for me! Are there even any changes to the Mercedes?

Nukka

Oct 10, 2014
Not for me! Are there even any changes to the Mercedes?
Atleast not that make much of a difference :). But red bulls is imo fantastic. Ferrari great aswell, then there are notable changes to several others!

Does anyone drive with some sort of a F1 wheel addon?

Nukka

Oct 10, 2014
I can see the front wing design is totally different. But I'm not sure which is which even. I agree with the Mercedes dominance thing getting boring again, but I would never tire of seeing McLaren win all the time.
I think for me, a lover of realismgames, (such as fifa, nhl, f1) the latest livery just brings an extra bit of touch.

• Friendly
Reactions: Steve Jackson

SexySpudflaps

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 8, 2016
I love new liveries, I've got 2016 skins on RBR, Ferrari, Williams, a brighter skin for Manor, a custom skin for McLaren, and a smirnoff update for FI. Oh and a Senna helmet for Ricciardo and Button's pink helmet

Reactions: Nukka

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I love new liveries, I've got 2016 skins on RBR, Ferrari, Williams, a brighter skin for Manor, a custom skin for McLaren, and a smirnoff update for FI. Oh and a Senna helmet for Ricciardo and Button's pink helmet
But they don't wear them anymore.

Lamoracke79

AOR iRacing Ferrari Season 2 Champion
Mar 27, 2016
Still don't have new wheel so I think it is better to give my spot for a driver who is not handicapped like I am (seriously, how can anyone drive this game with pad?)

Status
Not open for further replies.