PS4 - Round 5 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - [Wednesday 3rd January 2018 ] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 5 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - [Wednesday 3rd January 2018 ]

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
Round 5 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
AOR Classic Christmas Cup

Race Information:
Date: Wednesday 3rd January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Yas Marina Circuit
Laps: 14
Car: Red Bull-Renault RB6

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
Lobby settings:

Qualifying: Short Quali for first race and then reversed grid from championship standings onwards using the grid editor
Distance: 25%
Cars: Same Car for everyone
Weather: Dynamic
Safety Car: Off
Parc Ferme: On
Damage: Full
Corner Cutting: Strict
Formation Lap: Off
Race Starts: Manual
Time of Day: Official
AI Driver Level: 80

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Confirmed no-shows:

Reactions: VSR Davidben

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
Yeah should be fine. Just do a quick post in the sign up thread to follow procedure. Also add myself and @nezehran on psn and we will get an invite to you for the last race

@Zaid badawi

washy03

S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
Important Announcement

Can anyone who doesn’t have me on psn already, please add me to ensure you get an invite for the race. Our usual host isn’t racing.

Thanks

JRGamezDE

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 21, 2015
I just got told that I won't have internet until Thursday. So if no miracle happens I can't attend tomorrow's race :c

• Informative
Reactions: washy03

frandythomsen

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 10, 2017
Here are what needs to happen for our 4 title challengers if they want to win the championship:
@ii_Deccaaaaa_ii :
if frandythomsen wins: finish on the podium
if frandythomsen finishes 2nd: finish in the top 4
if frandythomsen finishes in 3rd: finish in top 6
if frandythomsen finishes in 4th: finish in top 7
if frandythomsen finishes in 5th: finish in top 9
if frandythomsen finishes 6th: finish in top 14
if frandythomsen finishes 7th: finish in top 17
if frandythomsen finishes 8th or lower he has no chance of winning the championship
if @JRGamezDE wins: @ii_Deccaaaaa_ii to finish 18th or lower and frandythomsen to finish 7th or lower
if @JRGamezDE finishes 2nd or lower he can't win the championship
if @advanceapple wins: @ii_Deccaaaaa_ii to not take part, get dsqed or dnf and frandythomsen to finish 8th or lower
If @advanceapple finishes 2nd he has no chance of winning the championship
Correct me if i have done my maths wrong.

VSR Davidben

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
Well i started last got up to 5th and two laps from the end unfortunately got collected by another driver who lost the back end and my wheels came off....... was a good race up to that point.

Well done all, been great racing with you all over the last couple of week, I've really enjoyed it to be honest. Looking forward to racing with you in the future.