Sep 21, 2017
Round 5 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 12th May 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (US EDT)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

• IntergalacticGentleman
  • LyneMartel
  • Ajamma16

Last edited by a moderator:

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
I have a vacation trip for this upcoming weekend, so i'll be missing this race. Would anyone like to volunteer to be the host and/or screenshot keeper for qualifying and the end result?

• Informative
Reactions: Raven

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
I have a vacation trip for this upcoming weekend, so i'll be missing this race. Would anyone like to volunteer to be the host and/or screenshot keeper for qualifying and the end result?
I could, but will have no problem if someone else does it as hosting from Toronto could be a nightmare for our South American guys.

ItzTriton

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 5, 2018
Oh wait I can't host actually since my internet is a bit sketchy but I can record the quali and race results, should have been specific earlier my bad.

• Informative

Z3mikey

Formula Karter
Jan 2, 2018
I can host if needed. Located south central US. Stable fiber internet. If ya saw me as a ghost car early last race wasn't due to internet connection; my wheel shuts off randomly every once in awhile and has to be restarted.

• Informative
Reactions: Raven and ItzTriton

Raven

2-time AOR PC America F1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014
@Mo v0 @kreamyjohns @JamesMcGrath @Thiago Pimenta @kxuping @MarkySparks @notariom

Looks like we're going to have at least 3 but possibly more reserve spots available tonight. Please confirm in a reply below that you can, or cannot, attend and we'll try our best to get a full grid.

Oh and everyone who is racing tonight that hasn't added me or @Z3mikey on steam, please do so before the race. @Z3mikey will be hosting for this one since @IntergalacticGentleman is on vacation. Mikey and I will both be managing the invites to get everyone into the lobby.

Thanks

@ItzTriton @BRL_Joao_Pedro_90 @Muddyh20 @sena16 @Hynekin @Tezu @jalidone @Fruitsalsa @Lundqvistbro @pHrankee @SlashLp @Painfulstorm @Illicit @Rapha @Miguel Angel Pilla @Ajamma16 @LyneMartel

BRL_Joao_Pedro_90

Pro Karter
Mar 6, 2019
@Mo v0 @kreamyjohns @JamesMcGrath @Thiago Pimenta @kxuping @MarkySparks @notariom

Looks like we're going to have at least 3 but possibly more reserve spots available tonight. Please confirm in a reply below that you can, or cannot, attend and we'll try our best to get a full grid.

Oh and everyone who is racing tonight that hasn't added me or @Z3mikey on steam, please do so before the race. @Z3mikey will be hosting for this one since @IntergalacticGentleman is on vacation. Mikey and I will both be managing the invites to get everyone into the lobby.

Thanks

@ItzTriton @BRL_Joao_Pedro_90 @Muddyh20 @sena16 @Hynekin @Tezu @jalidone @Fruitsalsa @Lundqvistbro @pHrankee @SlashLp @Painfulstorm @Illicit @Rapha @Miguel Angel Pilla @Ajamma16 @LyneMartel
It is not 100% sure that i wont race, but i will inform here at least 2 hours before the race. It is that ok @Raven ?

Mo#9991

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 14, 2017
This should be the last week I can’t attend. Today being the last day of my winter work schedule, so next week I should be able to race.

• Informative

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
@ItzTriton if you could grab screenshots of qualifying and race results and send them to me I can update the results spreadsheet.

Also must put out the reminder that Hynekin and pHrankee must serve qualifying bans this race - @Raven

Reactions: ItzTriton