Aug 20, 2017
Round 5 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 17

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 12th May 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Last edited:

Era

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
May 14, 2015
Hopefully i can finally score some points at Pierre d'Argent.

Some_Idiot

Formula Karter
Sep 19, 2018
Hey @SMEAJ @koldo my internet is still down here, it's not likely I'll be able to race tomorrow. If it comes back up before the race, I'll message both of you or post back in here to inform you guys.

Raven

2-time AOR PC America F1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014
Might not make it home tomorrow in time for the race start. We'll see.

Br0wniE

Pro Karter
Dec 22, 2018
Despite 9 ballast i had the same wear on the fronts as on the rears. No idea why. The Balance went completely off and by lap 7 the car was undrivable, so i decided to retire...

Tom97HD

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2014
My British GP, featuring a man I like to call Lag and a bad start :rolleyes:

Leman

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 3, 2018
Cheers for the spin @Leman

sry, but you have to believe me i didnt touch you at all on my screen, cant prove it cuz when i lost connection and wasnt able to rejoin i just shutted my pc by the way recording didnt save